Katie Hayes #137 Sliencd is golden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right the first 6 trolls to give me a number I'm putting a lottery ticket on. You funny fuckers know what's happening before it's actually happened 😂
Number 18 and number 8

To reflect Kate’s actual clothes size and the size she edits herself to

Also 46 for her bra band size, she’s a lovely size 46B now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
3 numbers left Trolls!!
6 the day her reason saved her. The birth of the second comming who arrived exactly on her due date by planned C-section.
Also think the social media break needs to be documented in the wiki as have a feeling we are in for an epic troll rant. Which will bring newbies to this page and she’s already been caught out so much. Depressed but attending baby showers PR trips and tit jobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The bar is set so low for men because cretins like her celebrate men doing very basic things like having jobs and parenting their own children.
my fella works 6am-6pm daily physical job best dad about but compared to delo he’s not a cheat he’s not a coke head so duck you kate thinking delo above everyone else have you seen him you don’t like him cos you edit him too!!!

Nice angle of her on bperfect stories, mugged her right off😂

She looks like a bleeping beanbag
how is this lifestyle change working cos she’s not lost anything looking at this

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Wow, these photos….

Those pills have kicked in within, what? 2 weeks which is a world record really…
If it’s not pills, then the one short session of CBT which takes over a month after referral is a miracle worker…🙄

This is a grown ass woman who said yesterday she was in the darkest place, who’s allegedly been there all year despite saying she was in the best place she’s ever been.

This is also the same woman dishing out advice on how to improve your mental health (although she’s no expect) to other vulnerable people who probably couldn’t understand why they didn’t feel better, after purchasing a diary and having momma facial.

This woman is dangerous and she shouldn’t be on social media.

As a person who has caught family members trying to take their lives and being too scared to go to school in case it happens again, she makes me bleeping sick.

3 numbers left Trolls!!
23 please troll

Nice angle of her on bperfect stories, mugged her right off😂

She looks like a bleeping beanbag

She must be skint as she’s recycled that bead number far too many times now….
I bet she weights a bleeping tonne with that on; I wouldn’t wanna be rugby tackled by her with that on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I saw a post saying she’ll be back. They have had some awful news. I bet it was something like a bird tit on that statue of her dad.
Ha ha I posted on her thread that she's found out Les isn't her Dad. Back to Kate. I'm blocked so plenty of screen shots please

• Haha
Reactions: 26
2 home bargain shares today. Looks like she’s caught up on here then, fuming that the trolls know she’s been dropped already 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Would love to know exactly where she got her flat tits done. I had an uplift after I lost a ton of weight, as I was only young, every surgeon I met with drilled into me that it wasn’t a good idea to do if I wanted to have kids and she’s made it clear she wants more. I assume she’s had the lift not just implant removal so this is now her 2nd uplift and she’s only 30….
Does she understand how high the risks will be if she needs a 3rd in the future? Lastly, photoshop or not she’s clearly lost a lot of weight in the past year, no decent surgeon would want to operate on a patient who wasn’t at a stable weight for around a year pre-op. All sounds very dodgy to me if true

Reactions: 15
Someone needs to give us the inside info on whether she is now the makeup artist formally know as fat tits, cos it’s annoying me now 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s fine now, probably just needed to make her bed. Must have forgotten to write it in her diary last week.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Would love to know exactly where she got her flat tits done. I had an uplift after I lost a ton of weight, as I was only young, every surgeon I met with drilled into me that it wasn’t a good idea to do if I wanted to have kids and she’s made it clear she wants more. I assume she’s had the lift not just implant removal so this is now her 2nd uplift and she’s only 30….
Does she understand how high the risks will be if she needs a 3rd in the future? Lastly, photoshop or not she’s clearly lost a lot of weight in the past year, no decent surgeon would want to operate on a patient who wasn’t at a stable weight for around a year pre-op. All sounds very dodgy to me if true
The thing is, when you go abroad for surgery they don’t have access to all your medical records so you can pretty much tell them anything. Obviously that’s risky but I think she’s the type of person who wouldn’t care if it got her what she wanted

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.