Katie Hayes #137 Sliencd is golden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was going to say only her mum could say something nice like that about her but she’s probably sick of her tit by now as well

Reactions: 9
Thank you everyone my appointment is at 3 so hubby has taken the kids out for abit so I can lie in bed and relax lol he even done the dishes so I must get ill more often if this is the effect 😂 the Dr told me not to Google it but obv I Googled it 🙈 The best case scenario is a cyst so I'm praying it's just a cyst. I will update you all later thank you for the love and concern xxx
Sending love and positive thoughts xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sending love and positive thoughts xxx
Thanks my beautiful trolls. I've just got home now. I have a small 6mm Microadenoma, benign and being reffeerd to Walton center. I feel ok I'm honestly fine apart from the migraines but explains all my mystery symptoms anyway. Thank you all for the concern, this thread is the only thing that's kept me positive today so thank you to you all so much ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 114
Do you think she’ll come back on Sunday, like the good Lord himself?
Out of the darkness of the black shed into the glorious light of her dogshit filled garden!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Out of the darkness of the black shed into the glorious light of her dogshit filled garden!
If she had owt about her she’d do it for the funnies
Get herself a spiky headband/crown of thorns editorial style / Easter glam 🤣🤣 I mean it’d be a bleeping hilarious nod to tattle and I’d actually reduce her bleep-o-meter score by about 2%, which in insta / normal person exchange rate is actually a pretty high score. Just would be good to know she is human and can laugh at herself. She has a horrendous sense of humour though so she’ll spend Easter eating olives chocs and spraffing a free roast no doubt

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They rolled away the stone and lo’ KHM was there with a discount code in one hand and a troll rant script in the other

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Thank you everyone my appointment is at 3 so hubby has taken the kids out for abit so I can lie in bed and relax lol he even done the dishes so I must get ill more often if this is the effect 😂 the Dr told me not to Google it but obv I Googled it 🙈 The best case scenario is a cyst so I'm praying it's just a cyst. I will update you all later thank you for the love and concern xxx
Sending you all the prayers and love to you x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
20220414_175144.jpg

Do you think she sat replying to the comments on her golden throne while the washing machine next to her sat unused in her bespoke tit corner? 🤪
Cos she is spouting so much crap there it's unreal 😂 don't forget to use me code hun, I need the money!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I think she’s come back so she can post how Olive got 49 Easter eggs, therefore has the best childhood ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1194270

Do you think she sat replying to the comments on her golden throne while the washing machine next to her sat unused in her bespoke tit corner? 🤪
Cos she is spouting so much crap there it's unreal 😂 don't forget to use me code hun, I need the money!
She never replied to that because we generally know she cant spell or say genuinely . 🤷🏼‍♀️ Must have been her assistant.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hairburst is the biggest bleeping scam it proper annoys me. JEFF of all people promotes it. Makes me howl that

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Been a bit quiet but I did my best with what she’s given us.

The continuing saga of a Homie B’s reject..

Sliencd. Trolls. Trolls. Mental health. My reason. Sliencd. Trolls. tit advert for baby store that looks like a show but isn’t if you know what I mean. The mysterious case of the missing boobs. Sliencd. Trolls. Trolls. No more ring light ads because Home Bargains have sacked the racist quarterback. Trolls. tit advert for making rat-tail hair look a bit less like rat-tails even though Hairbeeeeerst totally works. Sliencd. Trolls. Mental Health. Thanks for the literally billions of messages. Trolls. Trolls. Trolls. Mental health. Trolls. Easter.

As always, Read the Wiki. Trolls
I went into a Homies today and her ring light was on an aisle end as a special offer. No other merch out for her.

She blocked me ages ago after she said that Delo was a cut above all other men bc he worked full time and cared for Oluff. I pointed out to her that a lot of men parented while also working but she didn’t like that. She’s awful and whatever is coming to her is well deserved.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.