Katie Hayes #137 Sliencd is golden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Truff has had her Tattle catch up..... seen that I've served the tea โ˜• about Homies jibbing her..... reposting all her tit now !! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Hi Hun ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Truff has had her Tattle catch up..... seen that I've served the tea โ˜• about Homies jibbing her..... reposting all her tit now !! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Hi Hun ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ
How accurate is your source? Because if itโ€™s true, then I feel a bleep for her, all sheโ€™s doing is attempting to make money for a company that have jibbed her. Have some self respect woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm just in B&Q recruiting some new Trolls ๐Ÿ˜‚ Just been telling the girls in here about her posts pretending to work with them ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 49
How accurate is your source? Because if itโ€™s true, then I feel a bleep for her, all sheโ€™s doing is attempting to make money for a company that have jibbed her. Have some self respect woman.
Very reliable. H&B side not Truff's. There we're plans for more products originally - been scrapped now. Once the tit in stock is gone that's it. They don't repost or Market her stuff online anymore. The Echo expose really threw a spanner in the works for Homies.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
A girl I follow on Instagram always reposts he troll rants with crap like 'this poor woman wish people would leave her alone' kinda bullshit, after this mental health tit she's spouting I sent the girl her pictures from last night having a good night with a face full of makeup an said 'mental health my bleeping arse love' she was so pissed off. Directed her here to read the Wiki!! ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
Ok can you give me the lotto numbers, Iโ€™ll put the same on because of I donโ€™t youโ€™ll all win and Iโ€™ll be left wallowing in self pity at my failed life.
Imagine if โ€œthe trollsโ€ won the lottery ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 21
duck me, sheโ€™s doing well getting out to an event smiling her head off and drinking when sheโ€™s been โ€œthe lowest everโ€ what a bleeping liar.

If she has had them droopy implants taken out, itโ€™ll 100% be an attempt to appear smaller in person than she is, but with a big massive back and frame like hers thereโ€™s nothing you can do abar that ๐Ÿง

Maybe Delo whacked them off in that black shed with his panelling tools.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.