Katie Hayes #137 Sliencd is golden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went into a Homies today and her ring light was on an aisle end as a special offer. No other merch out for her.

She blocked me ages ago after she said that Delo was a cut above all other men bc he worked full time and cared for Oluff. I pointed out to her that a lot of men parented while also working but she didn’t like that. She’s awful and whatever is coming to her is well deserved.
The bar is set so low for men because cretins like her celebrate men doing very basic things like having jobs and parenting their own children.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Thanks my beautiful trolls. I've just got home now. I have a small 6mm Microadenoma, benign and being reffeerd to Walton center. I feel ok I'm honestly fine apart from the migraines but explains all my mystery symptoms anyway. Thank you all for the concern, this thread is the only thing that's kept me positive today so thank you to you all so much ❤❤❤
Glad ye well fellow troll ❤

Shes a boring bleep isnt she. Social media is one of the worst things to ever happen, it allows all the bleeping low IQ idiots to band together and chat tit about "empires" duck. Off.

I went into a Homies today and her ring light was on an aisle end as a special offer. No other merch out for her.

She blocked me ages ago after she said that Delo was a cut above all other men bc he worked full time and cared for Oluff. I pointed out to her that a lot of men parented while also working but she didn’t like that. She’s awful and whatever is coming to her is well deserved.
When people say things like this, it just confirms how bleeping low the bar is for men 🤢 Shes never done a days work herself so she thinks it's an achievement.

Reactions: 29
We will defo get Easter Pics of her reason like Bruce Bogtrotter with all her Easter Eggs.... the deccys mightn't be as obscene this year cos Momma can't bum them.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m glad olive will have a nice quiet Easter this year with a cadburys egg and her jammies and toys I hope she has a great day without being fussed and bothered and posed

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m glad olive will have a nice quiet Easter this year with a cadburys egg and her jammies and toys I hope she has a great day without being fussed and bothered and posed
Dont be silly, she will still be having that kid dressed as a Victorian child and taking endless pics. They'll be given to us in montage form in a week or so.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Dont be silly, she will still be having that kid dressed as a Victorian child and taking endless pics. They'll be given to us in montage form in a week or so.
true. It is Olive’s favourite holiday 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 22
True that, it's going to be like when you "Mute this person for 30 days" on Facebook, and then when the 30 days is up Facebook decides to show you all the shite they posted while you'd muted them anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Dressed in white. With her granny sandals on
She can use her shite ring light to backlight herself to make it look like a miracle.
Actually no…silly me 🤦🏻‍♀️ The light wouldn’t be big enough to illuminate her massive slab back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't get my head round how thick she is.... she's going to come on crying about Trolls , toxic social media , slobbering about her mental health crisis , dropping suicidal ideation hints and just go on & on about how much it effects her...... but she will still go back to exposing her child.

If she was even 1% serious about these things the last thing you would do is ever put your daughter on that page again.
A 30 year old woman is making out it's ruining her life and too much for her..... yet her 18 month old is fair game. Hypocrisy doesn't even cover it.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
We got given a load of Easter eggs from Home Bargains at work today (we work with them) wonder if KHM got anything 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can't get my head round how thick she is.... she's going to come on crying about Trolls , toxic social media , slobbering about her mental health crisis , dropping suicidal ideation hints and just go on & on about how much it effects her...... but she will still go back to exposing her child.

If she was even 1% serious about these things the last thing you would do is ever put your daughter on that page again.
A 30 year old woman is making out it's ruining her life and too much for her..... yet her 18 month old is fair game. Hypocrisy doesn't even cover it.
that’s what I don’t get about her. You’d just think posting my breakfast, and my Victorian ghost looking child isn’t worth the negative comments. I’ll get a private little account and get a job.

Or even start a new account just for make up

Yeah she’s lose her balloon montages..but she can’t let it go. Obviously it must fill some void in her life

Reactions: 19
Nah how’s she gone from owning a salon/training academy to renting a chair in a two bit salon hahahahaha HAHAHAHA

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I’ve been reading back on some of the old threads lately for a laugh... this aged well for her 😂😂
Look at her now 🙄🙄🙄🙄

I bet that place shes got a chair are making her clean the toilets that she does her brown sharks in 😂🙄

Nah how’s she gone from owning a salon/training academy to renting a chair in a two bit salon hahahahaha HAHAHAHA
Guarantee she waltzes in like she bleeping owns the place, leaving a trail of stale farts and pubes. I bet the customers piss themselves laughing at her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.