Katie Hayes #137 Sliencd is golden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soz for the Ted talk but…

I’ve actually only ever met or seen anyone as unlikable as her once before. I don’t follow her, never have and only happened upon this thread by chance. I couldn’t bear to as I find her so triggering, much like Olivia from MAFS only minus the intelligence. But I also can’t drag myself away from here and can’t wait until it all comes crashing down for her (more so than it already has!) I don’t think I’m a particularly unkind person, but I think, like so many other people on here, I am a good judge of character. I’ve spotted narcs and c**ts a mile off before. I don’t have to beg for gifts for the kids and family and drive a nice car. So there’s no jealousy there.

She’s got the worst possible combination of so many unpalatable human traits. She’s thick as pig tit. Can’t string a sentence together. But makes no effort to grow. She’s arrogant and obnoxious. It’s so misplaced I don’t know where she gets it from, maybe because she’s too thick to realise she is the problem. Her brain literally can’t function at that high a level to add more than one thought to another.
She has zero personality. Hence why she copies the latest trends on insta, jumping into clothes, complaining about her MH, whinging about trolls etc. Nothing is original and she lacks any discernible talent anymore. How she’s built up the following she has I will never know, but I also notice it’s no longer growing. She doesn’t gain any new followers. Anyone with a talent for make up for example, who honed their craft and kept their skills updated, would have a fan base that grew and grew. She’s gotten lucky, but it’s wearing thin for her. Her content is a mess.

Her anxiety comes from her feeling like she’s teetering on the edge of losing her ‘career’, one which she’s blagged and stolen anyway. Her feelings towards her trolls are misplaced, and she needs therapy. Her messages are contradictory and confusing, ‘I don’t read these forums’ but still addresses every single point on here. Nobody is messaging her directly, she just reads Tattle. She’s snowballing and doesn’t know how to get off. She’s in a never ending cycle now and unless someone stages an intervention, we will be 12 months down the line, 300 threads in and still talking about the same old tit with her. She’s obsessed.

I don’t feel an ounce of sympathy for her now. Her latest behaviour is utterly disgraceful. She oozes nastiness and it seeps out of her ‘pours’. You just don’t think she’s going to get any worse but she always manages to top it. Imagine living your life like that. Her circle of friends is getting smaller and smaller by the minute and she’s shown time and time again she is just not a nice person. I wonder how all those whove leapt to her defense in the past feel about her now.

If at any time she’d show she has the capacity for any self reflection, showed any self deprecation or any act of selfless kindness, any capacity to apologise properly for her past behaviour and words, you could give her the benefit of the doubt. But she doesn’t. She steamrolls on like everything is normal, faking mental health crisis to hide a turkey tit job. We know it’s not normal. I’m not sure if she knows it’s not. The sooner she admits it the better, for her and her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 113

I’ve actually only ever met or seen anyone as unlikable as her once before. I don’t follow her, never have and only happened upon this thread by chance. I couldn’t bear to as I find her so triggering, much like Olivia from MAFS only minus the intelligence. But I also can’t drag myself away from here and can’t wait until it all comes crashing down for her (more so than it already has!) I don’t think I’m a particularly unkind person, but I think, like so many other people on here, I am a good judge of character. I’ve spotted narcs and c**ts a mile off before. I don’t have to beg for gifts for the kids and family and drive a nice car. So there’s no jealousy there.

She’s got the worst possible combination of so many unpalatable human traits. She’s thick as pig tit. Can’t string a sentence together. But makes no effort to grow. She’s arrogant and obnoxious. It’s so misplaced I don’t know where she gets it from, maybe because she’s too thick to realise she is the problem. Her brain literally can’t function at that high a level to add more than one thought to another.
She has zero personality. Hence why she copies the latest trends on insta, jumping into clothes, complaining about her MH, whinging about trolls etc. Nothing is original and she lacks any discernible talent anymore. How she’s built up the following she has I will never know, but I also notice it’s no longer growing. She doesn’t gain any new followers. Anyone with a talent for make up for example, who honed their craft and kept their skills updated, would have a fan base that grew and grew. She’s gotten lucky, but it’s wearing thin for her. Her content is a mess.

Her anxiety comes from her feeling like she’s teetering on the edge of losing her ‘career’, one which she’s blagged and stolen anyway. Her feelings towards her trolls are misplaced, and she needs therapy. Her messages are contradictory and confusing, ‘I don’t read these forums’ but still addresses every single point on here. Nobody is messaging her directly, she just reads Tattle. She’s snowballing and doesn’t know how to get off. She’s in a never ending cycle now and unless someone stages an intervention, we will be 12 months down the line, 300 threads in and still talking about the same old tit with her. She’s obsessed.

I don’t feel an ounce of sympathy for her now. Her latest behaviour is utterly disgraceful. She oozes nastiness and it seeps out of her ‘pours’. You just don’t think she’s going to get any worse but she always manages to top it. Imagine living your life like that. Her circle of friends is getting smaller and smaller by the minute and she’s shown time and time again she is just not a nice person. I wonder how all those whove leapt to her defense in the past feel about her now.

If at any time she’d show she has the capacity for any self reflection, showed any self deprecation or any act of selfless kindness, any capacity to apologise properly for her past behaviour and words, you could give her the benefit of the doubt. But she doesn’t. She steamrolls on like everything is normal, faking mental health crisis to hide a turkey tit job. We know it’s not normal. I’m not sure if she knows it’s not. The sooner she admits it the better, for her and her family.
You do know this is far too articulate for her to read and she won't have a clue what you're saying.

Kate, in layman's terms... wind your neck in.

Night trolls xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

I’ve often wondered how she has got the amount of followers she has and it made me think back to why I originally followed her and that was because she looked so glam on all her pics, a young girl doing well for herself, seemed like quite the inspiration and I also felt really jealous of how good she looked In all her photos ‘ that was until she turned up to do my makeup when I was a bridesmaid for my friends wedding and I was absolutely gob smacked that this was the same person I had been following for 3 years 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ She was triple the size , built like a HGV and had an attitude that smelt like tit ! Unpalatable is an understatement . She’s like a car crash that I can’t stop watching though 😬😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
I didnt have a clue who she was, only started following her after her pregnant snot troll rant that was shared everywhere, I have no interest in her make up skills and like you @phil mitchell I only watch her waiting for the car crash, especially after I came here the same day and read the work of art that is #TheWiki.

Reactions: 24
I’ve often wondered how she has got the amount of followers she has and it made me think back to why I originally followed her and that was because she looked so glam on all her pics, a young girl doing well for herself, seemed like quite the inspiration and I also felt really jealous of how good she looked In all her photos ‘ that was until she turned up to do my makeup when I was a bridesmaid for my friends wedding and I was absolutely gob smacked that this was the same person I had been following for 3 years 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ She was triple the size , built like a HGV and had an attitude that smelt like tit ! Unpalatable is an understatement . She’s like a car crash that I can’t stop watching though 😬😬
She gained all the followers back in the day that having your make up done was a novelty and she was fairly decent.

But the dosy, thick bleep hasn't grown (well mindset anyways) and kept with trends and wanted to make fast easy money and it's all come crashing down on her. She could have really cracked it by now but she has zero business acumen and not a bleeping brain cell in sight.

Reactions: 18
Eeee cant ye tell she proper stinks though, bet her kid does aswell of pure sour milk 🤮 if i was her before i got me tits done i would get me nose and a bbl duck the fat/flat fat tits

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

This all over 💕

Reactions: 10
I didnt have a clue who she was, only started following her after her pregnant snot troll rant that was shared everywhere, I have no interest in her make up skills and like you @phil mitchell I only watch her waiting for the car crash, especially after I came here the same day and read the work of art that is #TheWiki.
I was also drawn in by the pregnancy rant, I lurked for a while, made an account to open pics… realised the truth was spoken and people from here are funny as duck (for the bits I understand, being a southerner. Where’s southern fairy recently?)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Morning Trollls..... who all have tit lives and are jealous and miserable....She's back to acting like the Dali Lama with a hint of Joe Wicks.

She really is the most manipulative liar on the planet - making out again her routine changed cos of her mental health - not because she's has surgery. Sickening !!!!
I honestly wish she was outed on a big platform so everyone buying her tit could find out what she's really been up to !!!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m still gutted over yesterday morning. I was waiting for the revel of what’s kept her away from the gram and how bad it’s been. All the same tit from her mouth , police are involved blaaaaaahhhh I wonder if she has this on a script to bring out every 3 months. Boring bleep.

Reactions: 22
Thought she said she wasn’t bothering with quotes any more.
Maybe when you write your goals for the day down. You should also write your lies down so you can remember what you’ve said.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
wasn’t she in bed at 8.45 having a lazy day yesterday?
this is her new routine, well not new, old…. She’s a yo-yo’er, who’d have thought?
make it make sense girl

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.