Katie Hayes #136 Dreamt of being a Momma Millionaire with her Prop, now renting a Makeup chair in a Shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
never mind tit job she needs a back job (she’s defo googling for a back job isn’t she after reading that) and i’m not fat shaming pointing out how much the girl edits herself still
Christ, I didn't know silver back gorillas knew how to apply mascara....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread title - Radio silence roulette… Turkey Tits? Delo split? Up the duff? No just in the huff.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can you imagine the troll rant that GP got.
If she did see a GP, I bet they told her to get off Instagram. That’s the first thing a professional would advise you to do. Take yourself away from the very thing that is causing you harm!
She’s a daft bint.

Reactions: 42
The only reason she hasn't been on is because she's lost all her AD's. Apart from her poor me posts her only two crappy ads were for her mates businesses!
Hope the echo run an article to say she has been dropped from HB's!

So she’s building the mental health storyline up, worst time ever, been the Docs etc.. Where does jetting off to Turkey to have cosmetic surgery fit in? Before or after the lowest point of her life? Surely her followers are Gona be a bit confused when she returns and revels the new tits after claiming to be having a mental breakdown. Or are they all as stupid as her?

Reactions: 19
Trolls. Mental health. Thanks for your messages. Trolls. Trolls. Slowly better. Trolls. Big things coming. Trolls. Trolls. Trolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
It’s probably all just lies to increase her engagement cos let’s face it, she has nothing else.
Wonder what her USP is going to be now… seeing as she told her followers to get up, make the bed,exercise and they would be grand! Turns out she was lying to them all along 🤪🤪

Might have sympathy for her if she said mental health was bad, needed medication/referred for therapy etc but only if she then deleted Instagram or used it solely for her makeup business. As others have said why return to a platform that’s making you no money and making you clinically ill?
It’s Greed and the misguided idea that having 190k followers or whatever she’s on now makes her a cut above everyone else.
I hope she does get referred for therapy it might actually do her some good to work on her narcissism 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Who’s been msging you kate your robot followers she usually screen shots her shower of support not one screen shot when these posts of thanks for support shes posted she’s a constant liar!!!

Reactions: 14
I’m so tired of her bleeping troll rants 🥱 build a bridge Hun…. No one gives 2 shits 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Might have sympathy for her if she said mental health was bad, needed medication/referred for therapy etc but only if she then deleted Instagram or used it solely for her makeup business. As others have said why return to a platform that’s making you no money and making you clinically ill?
It’s Greed and the misguided idea that having 190k followers or whatever she’s on now makes her a cut above everyone else.
I hope she does get referred for therapy it might actually do her some good to work on her narcissism 😴
I’d feel very sorry for any therapist who had to deal with her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.