Katie Hayes #136 Dreamt of being a Momma Millionaire with her Prop, now renting a Makeup chair in a Shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so fucken boring

I’m not being funny but why do they do it to themselves 🙊

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Imagine throwing your career away for Instagram dot com and still continuing to use it despite needing professional help for the anxiety it gives you. Think she needs to go to an Instagram Anonymous group.

Reactions: 21
Can't wait to see what she has PLANED ✈ next.
In the voice of Morgan Freeman:
"It truly was (not) a KHM redemption"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Boring same old same rant.
If your mental health is seriously that bad delete Instagram.
She just can’t help herself.
So the stomping round the streets every morning being a patronising witch tellling every one to get up was all lies then?

Reactions: 22
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.
Stop👏🏻Insulting👏🏻People👏🏻With👏🏻Mental👏🏻Health👏🏻
2 weeks and already starting to feel better, but been at their lowest for a year whilst telling people they’re in the best place ever.
duck.RIGHT.OFF.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
Boring same old same rant.
If your mental health is seriously that bad delete Instagram.
She just can’t help herself.
So the stomping round the streets every morning being a patronising witch tellling every one to get up was all lies then?
The thing is she's still on it all the time watching just not posting 😕 🥴

Reactions: 18
So confused, she’s been saying for months her mental health is the best it’s ever been? 🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
She will be at her lowest and riddled with anxiety but that’s due to her own action or inaction by not apologising when this all began.
she’s lost her main source of income which will cause a lot of anxiety. No doubt it’s causing a strain on her relationships as it’s likely all she goes on about. If Delo had a quid for every time she said troll he would be able to stop panelling everywhere badly.
Yet whilst she continues to blame everyone but herself she will never feel any better, if it’s all the trolls fault then in her mind it’s only the trolls who can fix it. That what’s she thinks, she believes if she could stop people talking negatively about her then she would have no problems. She’s not realised yet that she can do plenty herself to stop people speaking negatively about her by just being honest and not faking everything.
When she takes responsibility for herself and her actions she can do something herself to fix it but whilst it’s everyone else’s fault she can’t do nothing about it as it’s out of her control.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She will be at her lowest and riddled with anxiety but that’s due to her own action or inaction by not apologising when this all began.
she’s lost her main source of income which will cause a lot of anxiety. No doubt it’s causing a strain on her relationships as it’s likely all she goes on about. If Delo had a quid for every time she said troll he would be able to stop panelling everywhere badly.
Yet whilst she continues to blame everyone but herself she will never feel any better, if it’s all the trolls fault then in her mind it’s only the trolls who can fix it. That what’s she thinks, she believes if she could stop people talking negatively about her then she would have no problems. She’s not realised yet that she can do plenty herself to stop people speaking negatively about her by just being honest and not faking everything.
When she takes responsibility for herself and her actions she can do something herself to fix it but whilst it’s everyone else’s fault she can’t do nothing about it as it’s out of her control.
I wounder if she as a lot of work from renting a chair don't think she will 🤔

Reactions: 11
I wounder if she as a lot of work from renting a chair don't think she will 🤔
No chance - people might go to her once cos they will recognise her name but they will realise she is crap and never return, there is far too much competition now and while she could have been keeping up with her skills and remaining ahead of the game, she was too busy flogging diaries that are not diaries & telling Mandy Harrington she had ‘done her time & was basically retired!’ Sucks to be you KHM 💄

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry but she's bleeping disgusting.
Things aren't going her way so she's threw a wobbler , now it's all mental health & suicidal shouts. Nah sorry duck off.
She is full of tit and it's insulting to anyone who's actually having a bad time & suffering with their mental health.

You got caught out with the tweets , you got called out by No Hun.
She doesn't read tattle does she so how would what gets said on here bother her ???

Hundreds of people around the country will get taken in a room today in hospitals and get told they've got cancer- that's a real problem. She is DEPLORABLE she really is, cos her freebies and work stopped this is how she reacts. People are onto her , all this build up for dramatic effect - it makes me sick yano , how planned and rehearsed all this is , full victim mode. 🤢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
She still doesn’t get it. She needs to start being honest … with herself and her followers!
I really think that she’s one of those people that lies so much even she doesn’t know what the truth is anymore. She needs professional help, if not for her then at least do it for Olive

Reactions: 28
This constant cycle of my life’s amazing. duck the haters. Oh wait. I’ve been lying to you all and the trolls are ruining my life. Troll rant. Olive is my reason. Onwards and upwards. Nah I’m about to top myself. And repeat. It must be exhausting but she’s brought all of this on herself!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Sorry but she's bleeping disgusting.
Things aren't going her way so she's threw a wobbler , now it's all mental health & suicidal shouts. Nah sorry duck off.
She is full of tit and it's insulting to anyone who's actually having a bad time & suffering with their mental health.

You got caught out with the tweets , you got called out by No Hun.
She doesn't read tattle does she so how would what gets said on here bother her ???

Hundreds of people around the country will get taken in a room today in hospitals and get told they've got cancer- that's a real problem. She is DEPLORABLE she really is, cos her freebies and work stopped this is how she reacts. People are onto her , all this build up for dramatic effect - it makes me sick yano , how planned and rehearsed all this is , full victim mode. 🤢
In with you on this. My mental health has been shot the past 3 weeks, went for a routine MRI to check out the inner structures of my ears because I've been having vertigo and told 2 weeks ago they found an incidental finding of a lesion on my pituitary gland. I've had multiple migraines and vomiting over the last 2 years and lost a substantial amount of weight and they've thrown migraine tablets at me for the last 2 years ! I had to go for a further MRI last week with the contrast (first one was without contrast as was only supposed to be for my ears) and today I go to find out the results. I'm bleeping terrified I'm sat in bed crying quietly thinking about my babies and what will happen if I'm not around anymore. But duck it Kate's mental elf caused by her own bleeping actions is so much worse the world needs to know 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
In with you on this. My mental health has been shot the past 3 weeks, went for a routine MRI to check out the inner structures of my ears because I've been having vertigo and told 2 weeks ago they found an incidental finding of a lesion on my pituitary gland. I've had multiple migraines and vomiting over the last 2 years and lost a substantial amount of weight and they've thrown migraine tablets at me for the last 2 years ! I had to go for a further MRI last week with the contrast (first one was without contrast as was only supposed to be for my ears) and today I go to find out the results. I'm bleeping terrified I'm sat in bed crying quietly thinking about my babies and what will happen if I'm not around anymore. But duck it Kate's mental elf caused by her own bleeping actions is so much worse the world needs to know 😡
Sending you ❤

• Heart
Hope everything goes OK at the hospital for u love 🤞🤞❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.