Katie Hayes #136 Dreamt of being a Momma Millionaire with her Prop, now renting a Makeup chair in a Shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So rock bottom for her is doing the makeup for the bridal shops shoot??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I think we should have a bingo game of things she’ll say

“I am in suuuuchhhh a better place now..”
“I am working with the police .. I cannot say any more as it is top top secret”
“Thanks for sooooo many of you messaging me asking I am. I have he SO many messages about missing my porridge that’s only 718 cals”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think we should have a bingo game of things she’ll say

“I am in suuuuchhhh a better place now..”
“I am working with the police .. I cannot say any more as it is top top secret”
“Thanks for sooooo many of you messaging me asking I am. I have he SO many messages about missing my porridge that’s only 718 cals”
My reason
Justice is comming
My mental elf
We know who all the trolls are
I’m working on something really exciting

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I am good person
What’s she waiting for, a new pair of comedy specs and a soiled hoodie for her breakdown video?
I only answer the door for parcels (stuff that I bought, I don’t beg for tit) soz hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve had a tit few weeks, I’m on new meds that are filling me with an unbelievable rage, my hormones are all over the place. It’s tit but now the THE ZSM HAMBEAST IS BACK.!! I don’t need to make my bed in the morning, all will be well in my world now she’s back to motivate and inspire me.

She won’t address being a racist.
She won’t address being a homophobic twit.
She won’t address Matt leaving, if he has.
She is incapable of admitting she is wrong.

She will have to eventually admit to renting a chair, but bleeping hell, it only takes one of her follows to go there and announce it. Not a troll a follower.
Of course it will be for her reasons sake 🥹.
I wonder how many hours she’ll work and who will look after her reason 🥹? She can’t afford nursey.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I think she might do someone’s sent her a letter or card and totally divert all attention away from anything but that

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I really wish she would hurry up and come back and influence me as between this thread and EDLs thread going quiet I actually have to speak to my gammon now. Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine taking a break from work (aka putting some annual leave in) then posting you’re excited for your return from two weeks in Lanzarote 🤣🤣 duck off you head, never heard such a load of grammatically incorrect nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
My bingo is ‘I’ve been speaking to a troll and they hated themselves so much and were so unhappy it made me sad, so I gave them twenty quid for some fluffy pjs and they said they will never troll again cause I’m such a good person’

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I see mister spex have moved onto Lauren do you know I had a baby with Kyle Walker goodman

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I inferred from that garbled nonsense that she's single again.

• Haha
  • Wow
The “people have been talking about me” sounds more like people in her actual life rather than us “trolls”. We must have some people that know her mates and can do some digging 🤣🤣

The “people have been talking about me” sounds more like people in her actual life rather than us “trolls”. We must have some people that know her mates and can do some digging 🤣🤣
Yeah I’ve got a feeling something has gone on none troll related, we’ve all been pretty quiet recently especially since her “break”.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.