Katie Hayes #136 Dreamt of being a Momma Millionaire with her Prop, now renting a Makeup chair in a Shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What makes me laugh the most is that if you’re not on tattle then you have NO idea what she’s rambling on about 90% of the time!! There’s no context to anything she says!
Exactly what I thought when I read it! Most of her real human followers will have no idea what's she's trying to talk about, it makes no sense whatsoever. No way do people follow her for any other reason than to be shocked at her horrendous attempts to use the English language!

I don’t think she’s going to address the racist homophobic stuff at all.
Nor do I. Hardly anyone knows about it so why would she address it? She's just have to live her life hoping it doesn't rear its ugly head again. A bit like we hoped for with her!

Reactions: 12
Obviously those tweets and various other misdemeanours have hurt her Instagram career more than she expected. Shes got away with brushing things under the carpet and blaming trolls for so long she’s become complacent about not taking any accountability. Arrogance will soon bite you in the square arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Anyone know who the new agent is?? Or can anyone inform me of all the agencies she’s started to follow please. All the receipts are on my catapult ready and waiting to be fired.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Doubt little legs would bin her off now they’ve got oluv. Trapped him with a kid didn’t she. Still no ring though

Reactions: 20
Anyone know who the new agent is?? Or can anyone inform me of all the agencies she’s started to follow please. All the receipts are on my catapult ready and waiting to be fired.
She’s recently started following We Are Social Nation (@wearesn_) and Aquarius Creative (@aquariuscreative_) - they’re both influencer agencies. No idea if she’s with them any of them though.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s recently started following We Are Social Nation (@wearesn_) and Aquarius Creative (@aquariuscreative_) - they’re both influencer agencies. No idea if she’s with them any of them though.
Oh god is this aquarius in Glasgow she would fit right in with that lot up here 😳🙈

Reactions: 6
Be careful girl you know only too well how the doxxing works with her and they dont give 2 fucks about GDPR.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh don’t I just 🤣🤣 good job my mates doing it 🤣🤣 xx
Get yourself a fake email address with a fake name that’s what I did so if any company does pass on that name/email address fat tits will be frantically searching social media for completely the wrong name 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Get yourself a fake email address with a fake name that’s what I did so if any company does pass on that name/email address fat tits will be frantically searching social media for completely the wrong name 😏
I did that too 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 11
1. Maybe Matt has left, seems so.
2. Maybe she's addressing the chair issue and that it all went wrong Cheryl. Starting again from scratch.

I dont know, her rant doesn't make any sense to me....

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.