Katie Hayes #136 Dreamt of being a Momma Millionaire with her Prop, now renting a Makeup chair in a Shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. Maybe Matt has left, seems so.
2. Maybe she's addressing the chair issue and that it all went wrong Cheryl. Starting again from scratch.

I dont know, her rant doesn't make any sense to me....
I’m wondering, following the flop of a lunch to ask for her job back, whether Chez has asked her to finally put it out there publicly that she has nothing to do with Oh Snarlin anymore?

Especially now that she’s renting a chair/starting from the bottom elsewhere, seems odd to randomly advertise yourself elsewhere and never tell anyone you no longer can request her tit breath in your face at Oh Snarlin..

I do think she’ll address “Trolls ruining her career” and “no hun” slagging her off on Instagram Live - but I don’t think she’ll mention her racist slurs and homophobe tweets

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I wonder if she addresses it tonight or wait until prime time Sunday.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She reads her bleeping religiously the self indulgent bleep.
Rant made no bleeping sense, just like her life.

Reactions: 32
😂😂😂😂😂 I’m crying .. excited for my return. Like she’s a platinum selling artist .. rrrr haha imagine just being off insta for two weeks doing that kind of post

. She reminds me of Tracey beaker when thinks her mums some big time celeb

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Her fat moon head has nothing in it but her own inflated ego

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It will be a cold day in hell before she admits to being a racist, homophobic, fraudulent wisdom tooth bleep flap.

The longer she leaves it the bigger the flap.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has anyone got her address so I can send her £20 to go buy herself some Pj's & fluffy slippers for her Pity Party 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Get yourself a fake email address with a fake name that’s what I did so if any company does pass on that name/email address fat tits will be frantically searching social media for completely the wrong name 😏
😈😈. One sad homophobic racist bleep isn’t she.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She will be making out she's getting stalked cos the shop where she's got the chair been mentioned all that shite.
I reckon Sunday prime time , once the National 🐎 weekend is out the way.

Wonder time race Pep is running in Saturday ?? 🐎🐎🐎

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
She will be making out she's getting stalked cos the shop where she's got the chair been mentioned all that shite.
I reckon Sunday prime time , once the National 🐎 weekend is out the way.

Wonder time race Pep is running in Sunday ?? 🐎🐎🐎
She’ll still be running this time next week

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😂😂😂😂😂 I’m crying .. excited for my return. Like she’s a platinum selling artist .. rrrr haha imagine just being off insta for two weeks doing that kind of post

. She reminds me of Tracey beaker when thinks her mums some big time celeb
Just hay fever

1C3E877E-91EA-4E19-9061-F3242FBF0005.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.