Katie Hayes #135 Oliver Twist: Please Mum, I want some sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Future Truff is in the echo

3891A087-056D-441A-A336-1064E2D7ACF8.jpeg
My bets are a gastric sleeve or schnozzle job

You’ve been able to get truffle crisps here for ages nob head. You can get them in Whitmore and White in the town that you DONT live in

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
New tits for her birthday, on credit of course. They’ll just be mysteriously smaller.
And then bigger again when she eats all her calorie deficit foods.

We know she’s planning on having another too pure for this world bespoke so why wouldn’t you wait until you’d had the kid before having surgery. The chebs will go mahooooosive again.
She really is stupid. And racist. And homophobic.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t think she’s getting anything done, I honestly think there’s no one to work with anymore, Homie B’s have seen out their contract with her, Chez who is 40 told her to take a running jump and Baby Too Pure isn’t pulling in the free stuff anymore so she’s dying of the shame and blaming the trolls for it. A year ago she was Betty Big Bollocks with her 135 weaning sets and her Insta lives with the eyebrow lady, and now she’s barely even a MUA who’s had to go back to renting a chair. Some would say Karma..

• Heart
Reactions: 74
I don’t think surgery, I think she’s working her fat fingers to the bone churning out brown Smokey eyes and half glued lashes, with the price of electric going up, the space heater they have in the hallway living room has bankrupted them

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She could have contacted all the clinics and told them she has 180k followers so somebody may have gifted her some surgery.
Altho how’s she going to explain that when all she does is tell us about her calorie deficit that’s not a diet lifestyle & her amazing PT in Australia 🥴

Reactions: 17
She could have contacted all the clinics and told them she has 180k followers so somebody may have gifted her some surgery.
Altho how’s she going to explain that when all she does is tell us about her calorie deficit that’s not a diet lifestyle & her amazing PT in Australia 🥴
@browncouncilbin think the surgeons she’s started following need to know she’s a racist homophobe before they gift her any surgery 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she’s been gifted surgery she will need to post her “surgery journey” on Instagram as part of the contract so I can’t see that at all being part of a social media break. Also didn’t she say she was working Easter Saturday and had space for “momma glams”? If she was off having surgery I’m not sure she’d be recovered to be doing makeup by then?

Reactions: 16
That is a very valid point. Unless she’s had little legs hammering the overtime. I’d work 24 hours a day if I was him to sort them saggy monstrosity’s
He can hammer the over time all he likes, if he’s the only one earning it won’t get them far. Their mortgage won’t be small, they’ve got bills to pay, car leases to fund, fuel etc etc, can only imagine what their credit card statements look like. They don’t know themselves actually having to pay for Olive’s clothes too. She’s fucked up BIG time!!!
I bet between the pair of them they pay next to no tax either, they won’t declare anything.

If she’s been gifted surgery she will need to post her “surgery journey” on Instagram as part of the contract so I can’t see that at all being part of a social media break. Also didn’t she say she was working Easter Saturday and had space for “momma glams”? If she was off having surgery I’m not sure she’d be recovered to be doing makeup by then?
What the duck is a momma glam? Prick

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thing is , she can get her chebs done , but of lipo, but she’s a pure broadback and they can’t change that. She’s shaped like a square , and has no feminine curves to her. So I have no idea what a mummy makeover would look like , added to that her hideous lifestyle of eating out three course meals often , it will just pile back on. It is clear, if she does ever loose weight, it’s straight back on.

Reactions: 26
Nahh I reckon she’s deffo blagged some free surgery in Turkey for her fat tits. Let’s hope they don’t turn out like the lip blush eh truff 🐸☕

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thing is , she can get her chebs done , but of lipo, but she’s a pure broadback and they can’t change that. She’s shaped like a square , and has no feminine curves to her. So I have no idea what a mummy makeover would look like , added to that her hideous lifestyle of eating out three course meals often , it will just pile back on. It is clear, if she does ever loose weight, it’s straight back on.
True that. She’ll always be a greedy pig with no self control

Reactions: 5
Nahh I reckon she’s deffo blagged some free surgery in Turkey for her fat tits. Let’s hope they don’t turn out like the lip blush eh truff 🐸☕
Deffo a possibility, my cousin has around 97k on instagram and does vlogs and stuff with her boyfriend only difference being is she actually has the engagement. But anyway she got a free set of nashers off seville and a hefty discount on bbl surgery in turkey just because of her followers so I reckon truff could deffo blag a freebie or a discount code

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.