Katie Hayes #135 Oliver Twist: Please Mum, I want some sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mate, men are not easy! I love my husband, he’s a delight but 4 days into furlough and lockdown and I was ready to rip my hair out! He got food poisoning on Mother’s Day and yesterday I honestly lost the will to live listening to him whinge! I tested negative on day 7, super positive day before, not a hint of a line of day 7
Day 5 tomorrow for me I'm keeping my 🤞🤞let hope I'm good to go 🤣

Reactions: 5
Perhaps it’s the culmination of her police investigation and trial of her main troll stalker and she’ll be busy serving justice.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She'll bleeping blame us for that too if she is going for surgery.....
My Trolls drove me to the surgeons knife 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That is a decent shout!
Think you might be right as she made out she was off on a holiday. And following loads of surgery accounts. You can get all the work done you like Truff but you will still be rotten to the core.

Reactions: 17
Agree I think it’s deffo surgery she’s away for 👀 getting a tummy tuck or those massive swingers sorted

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She's a narcissistic headcase.
Social Media is so toxic.... 2 hours prior - here's another video montage of my child on a public account.
Makes sense doesn't it !!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh god the thread’ll be on fire after the big surgery reveal 😭 wonder if DJ Delo is getting his rickets sorted at the same time?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone said they live around the corner, was it you @BirkenheadTranny? You’re on truff duty. 📸
Yep I drive past every day. Nothing stopping me from taking a stroll round to the little tesco for a Costa once a day ☕

She's the girl Truff charged at in Liverpool and accused her of taking pictures of her when she was on her phone video calling me😂
I'll never forget all that unfolding. Just legendary tattle fodder that was 🤣

• Haha
She’ll be fuming if she really is getting her tits sorted.Those pesky Trolls ruined another big revel

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Agree I think it’s deffo surgery she’s away for 👀 getting a tummy tuck or those massive swingers sorted
I bet shes flown to turkey or Poland where Sallie axl gets her free botched surgery to get one of those mummy makeovers 🥴🥴🥴
I'd bleeping scream if someone got a pic of her all bandaged up

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That fat homophobic racist bleep can’t hold her own piss and loves to gloat, so if she was off to get something done I reckon we’d of known by now. Anyway, if you are you homophobic racist bleep, do us a favour and put up what place you’re going to, so we can fire the tweets at them for a laugh. With a bit of luck they might sew your fat cake hole together or give you a botched tit job or botched tummy tuck

Even your child can’t bring all the likes in either.

Maybe she’s taking a break to go and look for that bit of missing string what’s still floating about 😂 still can’t get over that

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.