Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bunny Rockard

VIP Member
Two things she will want to keep private:
1. Her apology for being an unpalatable homophobic, racist bully.
2. That she is back renting a chair in someone else’s salon.

There’s nothing wrong with renting a chair in a salon, but after spending the best part of two years telling people / publicly announcing, you have fell out of love with make up and where moving into influencing full time.

There is everything wrong with being a homophobic racist bully though. Read the wiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Glittercandy12

VIP Member
Wft is she waffling on about

All I read was
Good
Good person win
people win
Good
win people always
Always
Always good win
Person always win
Good person always win

She Fucking chats shit!

• Haha

Binks87

Chatty Member
Isn’t this the afternoon tea a troll saw Mez post about the other day and we guessed she would post about it today 😂😂

E981CFBC-57E2-46E9-B03B-CC26FF21ADC9.png

• Haha
  • Wow

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
She definitely met with Pep Head and asked for a chair or back in for free, Pep was a bit taken aback or couldn’t be arsed with Truff kicking off in public so told her she’d need to go away and think about it then Truff posted that gushing lickey arse message about how amazing Pep Head is to try and persuade her then Pep text her saying no 😂
Fucking love it 🫖 👌🏼
I’m glad Chez told her to do one.

The smelly fuck brings nothing but constant school uses drama and I’d bet next months wages on the fact KHM carried on telling people she was still owner of Oh Snarlin

and it probably came back to bite Chez on the arse at some point over the last 2 years.

Isn’t it mad how KHM’s not bothered with Chez the last year and when she wants a job - goes out for lunch with her 🤣 fake fucker!!!

3597ECAA-8E60-4429-87C2-ACB1B65E59B6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
Say it with diamonds have someone sitting on deleting duty! Comments are being deleted within seconds. How embarrassing for Truff that anyone she "works" with must have to hear the troll rant 😳

• Haha
  • Wow

Rothsey

VIP Member
Now that she’s read here and knows we know (thanks @Poirotthepigeon, burned my mouth on that ☕) how will she spin it? I’ve thought of 3 things she can’t do.
1/ Can’t say she wanted less hours - Co-owned her own place, she could work what hours she wanted to.
2/ Can’t say she wanted a change in direction - Co-owned her own place, she could change in any direction she wanted to.
3/ Can’t say she wanted to go back to make up - She hates make up, I mean why else would you deliberately make yourself and your clients look as shit as possible.

Giving it jonny big bollocks and fell flat on her face. Only she didn’t cos ya know, her face is going nowhere near the floor with the massive chebs.
Like or loathe her alien and mutant friends they both have seemingly successful businesses. She too could have been that person.

The girls at her new place need their bloody heads testing renting a chair to her. She’ll bring the tone down for sure.

IF ONLY SHE HAD APOLOGISED.

On another note if you celebrate today, have a lovely day. If you don’t, have a fab Sunday. Xx

• Heart

Bunny Rockard

VIP Member
My mate in work has just commented on the Clark & Beau image and said: “I think it’s great they’re using plus size models more regularly now.”

I must say my mate will never say anything bad about anyone or anything, so she was dead confused when I roared laughing! Truff won’t like to be referred to as Plus Size. Read the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
Aren't we all forgetting when people are saying she's gone for surgery that she's already had that done 😂 The fat tits & svelte figure you see before you are the result of a botched boob job and a gastric band. Who knew putting your chips in the blender would stop you loosing weight 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She will probably say shes had to rent a chair because TROLLS have been trying to book her in for trials at their homes where they plan to ambush her…. And TROLLS have been trying to turn up at her address, she feels vulnerable in her home etc etc. Because shes soooooo busy with wedding make up she needs a base to work from.

• Haha

Lollypopdolly

VIP Member
"Miscarriage" social media break was infact a trip away for dirty dick delo to get a hair transplant, guessing this is a week max break for recovery cos she flies through surgery 😂

Im guessing New tits tummy tuck pending for 30th

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Happy mommas day trollz. I’ve been up spewing me hoop all night. Quite fitting really 🤰🏻 🤣😩

I can’t stop laughing at this renting a chair business. I hate even mentioning Cheryl really because she thrives off the attention but just imagine being a fly on the wall in the roadside motel this AM 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

the_moonins

VIP Member
I don’t understand her post about keeping things private. The job she has chosen is to share her life on social media to hundreds of thousands of people. Her bio specifies the things she is willing to share - one of those things is “family”. She’s got her one year old daughter “modelling”, and both herself and other companies share images of her to hundreds of thousands of people. So what exactly is she keeping private?!

• Heart