Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boobies

Chatty Member
P.s my profile pic of teenage truff doesn't get the recognition it deserves, I love it! It's like a wee look into Olives future 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Abongo2

Chatty Member
Now that’s what a Mother’s Day display looks like when it’s NOT been gifted and arranged by yourself 😂

• Haha

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
The baggy fanny thing does my head in tbh and I can't bear KHM, but no fanny should be causing a man friction - just means she isnt into him. Sos Liam.
I too hate the baggy fanny shout for any woman. Also from a man that looks like he’s about to run the 1615 at Cheltenham.

• Haha

0reobby

Hi guysss never posted here before.

Seen this on some girls insta recently - made me laugh 🤣 very on brand something of Kates not fitting properly …

21697ECB-ED8C-4D35-B357-4ED2062B4061.jpeg

4565D439-2195-4130-9CF8-3DBDD43A9A19.jpeg

On a separate note (because I’ve looked and there’s no threads here) anyone onto that Zaralovesxo on Tik Tok? She’s scouse, does basic AF tik toks yet she gets thousands of pounds in her live streams from randomers - dare write any comment asking how come they just give their money away, then you are a troll!!! She deserves it!! She works so hard being on live for hours neglecting her kid and fella!!

sorry taking the heat off Kate here but I feel mental for being the only one baffled and not getting this girls wow factor at all 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Leodog19

VIP Member
Right iv had covid since Fri still positive now hubby got it now I love him 33 year married this year buy 24 hours a day for 5 day and nit being well I could commit murder 🥴🥴🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

PianaInPyjamas

Remember like 6 - 9 months ago she would video the huge mound of (cheap) PR boxes? Now she makes a fuss over one and films it half in the dark. Oh, how the hefty have fallen.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

chattycatty

VIP Member
Can I just say ha ha ha ha fucken ha! Owned two salons two!!! Two companies thought she was the dogs bollocks looking down on people, getting people to pay her rent during a global pandemic. And here she is the racist cunt renting a fucking chair in Birkenhead I’m fucking dead 😂😂😂 remember kate love never look down the nose on anyone because that fall girl hits hard 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
Am no really familiar wae Kirsty Doyle’s work but it looks like the finished result oh an auld Hame Economics project using your maws auld pillow cases.

• Haha
  • Heart

eskimopie

VIP Member
Am I the only one who thinks she just genuinely has NOTHING ‘work’ wise to post? She’s got no paid content at all. Maybe she’s finally realising it’s not worth her time or mental health!! If only ay.
Surely if she’s not finished completing her family even she wouldn’t be stupid enough to have cosmetic surgery in between pregnancies? Unless it’s a nose job, it’s a total fuckin waste. But then again, she did have ‘pregnancy nose’ didn’t she 😭😭😭
She’s skint!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Violetx

VIP Member
She did a talking story a week or so ago where she said something like “I’ve been out this morning and met a friend for lunch - I’m just going to say who it is, she won’t mind, it was Cheryl”.

I thought it was a bit of a weird thing at the time the way she mentioned it. It was just after the parking kick off on Facebook and Chez was off Insta aswell for a few days afterwards.
I thought that was so odd when she said “I’m just gonna say it, it was Cheryl.” Like she was revealing reveling she’d met her arch-nemesis and everyone would faint with shock.

• Haha

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
Happy mommas day trollz. I’ve been up spewing me hoop all night. Quite fitting really 🤰🏻 🤣😩

I can’t stop laughing at this renting a chair business. I hate even mentioning Cheryl really because she thrives off the attention but just imagine being a fly on the wall in the roadside motel this AM 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Can we have it in the next thread title please 😂

Showing my age now!
Polish_20220327_085658767.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart