Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glittercandy12

VIP Member
Ok girls I apologise but I need another recommendation and the mascara rec I got here was so good. I need a medium coverage foundation for day to day wear. Preferably a high street brand

That picture of her from say it with blood diamonds is puzzling me. Is it her bottom teeth poking out or her top ones?? She looks like a bad gorm
My dog shows her bottom teeth like that when she’s wants a treat or food 🤣🤣

Why is “tiny” even a compliment? Girls are fucking weird
I know
Do you think she means tiny living room?

• Haha
Reactions: 37

ThePidge

VIP Member
Shall we place some bets then as to when she comes back.
I'm going with tomorrow 8AM, morning walk whilst talking about mental health with max and olive unchaperoned behind running into the road with scissors wearing a spaghetti strap top and tutu

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I doubt she would be having a tummy tuck , Matt who is desperate to marry her also wants a baby now..... she will be having more more money making props so won't be stomach surgery yet , if anything it would be the fat tits.

I don't think she's having nothing done , it's a temper tantrum , she's lost control , no one working with her. This is for full dramatic effect this , when she returns we will get the the ultimate troll rant . She will be saying she was suicidal all that !! Trying to get as many people feeling sorry for her as possible.

She will be back on by Easter showing off Oluvs vile deccy display ! Then a miraculous recovery for the 30th Brag Fest.

• Heart

RubySky478

VIP Member
Her one handed unboxing videos give me the PROPER rage. Just set the phone up with your own bloody ring light and open them properly you complete and utter dicksplat.

• Haha
  • Heart
She's spent the last 18 months jumping around like a Hippo in her knickers , slapping her big spare tyre and preaching about her Tiger stripes & going on....never been happier with my body , it gave me my Oluv 🥺 & going on about losing 5 stone a week...... imagine she has gone for surgery after all that - feel ashamed for her.

• Haha
  • Heart

gigi_93

VIP Member
I agree these little mings who train for a day should not be going near anyone’s face with anything sharp, end of the day though it’s up to the customer to research who is filling their face. If you’ve paid 40 quid for filler and not checked anyones credentials you deserve a lazy eye and a filler muzzy 🤷🏻‍♀️

Why does kate always look like she’s had a line??

• Haha

gossip29

VIP Member
She’s not a good person tho and the good don’t always win anyway, what a very simplistic view from a very simple person.
Why can’t she just have some nice time away without all these battle cries and journeys and struggles. Thoughts and prayers to you Kate from the people of Ukraine.
Imagine being racist and homophobic and actually thinking you’re genuinely a good person 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Shazblag

VIP Member
Just saw one of my friends had posted this and I thought of truff, I didnt know one of my friends may also be a tattle troll. 🤷🏼‍♀️
0186D180-63A4-4032-8893-A419E25CADA8.jpeg

• Haha
See she’s still on her social media break 🥴🥴

View attachment 1165961
Why is she on the makeup account when she has at least x 4 other instas ??
This whole thing is just for full effect. She's trying to make herself the victim & make people feel sorry for her. She's got to try & make it look bad , so she's taking the longest "break" she's done so far.
I would bet my house with a living room in it she will come back saying she hasn't wanted to be here cos of the trolls been suicidal etc , police involved all the usual. She's so predictable.
She has seen the attention that dickhead Greedy got the other week , I think there will be fake tear videos the lot when the bison surfaces.

• Haha

Retro80s

VIP Member
How passive aggressive is this post from chez, ‘we all have to start somewhere’ 🤣 also, brave of her to share a blag designer business page too, we all know fakes fund the sex trafficking industry. If you can’t afford the real thing just buy similar from Zara or rent a real one for a special occasion.
C31F17DF-A1FA-4D28-A90C-639332E86E8A.png

Can’t stand people who say ‘use’
It’s YOU or YOU ARE/YOU’RE, now fuck off 😶🌫😶🌫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I've had a few Pinot Grigio's so I'm on one.... hahaha

She's using the "living room" to store her clothes & blag shoes & bags & do Instagram lives.

Shea using the "beige corridor snug of doom" to photograph herself & make Instagram Reels

Matt and Olive are squinting to fuck watching FLIMS on an iPad

Now she's spending out hiring a makeup chair.....

Worst business CEO boss bitch ever !!....
And we still don't know what's happened with the Black MDF box in the garden hahaha.
Fucks sake !!

• Haha
  • Heart

Jessica900

Never posted on here before but I overheard someone in a salon yesterday saying she has gone to Turkey to get surgery!

• Wow
  • Haha

Tictactoe12

Bit late to the party trolls, been busy with my bespokes for mothers day.... but yesterday I recorded her her story as you can clearly spot whatever app she is using, editing her as she's taking the video. Spot the disappearing collar bone and the ends of her hair being blurred out! But she doesn't edit anymore does she Matt 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow