Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Look at where her arrogance has got her !! Too arrogant to say sorry , too arrogant to have any self awareness or admit any wrong doings & always thinking she's better than everyone....

All her "best" mates Naomi , Holly , Pep & all other girls around her got houses with living rooms , their own businesses , business premises & seem to be doing really well. She has well & truly fucked up.
She could have been flying now , if she hadn't of got carried away wanting to be a celeb influencer she'd of had massive makeup academy in Liverpool - she was one of the first doing teaching after she left Peaches. She has been a fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

trixiefrog

Chatty Member
Fuck me, I’ve had my 4th Covid booster and feel like absolute shit, all the others I’ve felt ill but this one, no words. I e-mailed SIWD about using her as an advert. Just said my Daughter had worked for that money and I was disgusted they used her.

As bad as her, obnoxious and rude and turning comments off. They also said your items are non refundable so she won’t accept a return, told them I won’t be wearing them and they will find them in a letterbox
SIWD aren’t going to be arsed that you won’t wear their stuff and will put them in a letterbox. They’ve already got your money. I’ve got SIWD stuff, I just won’t buy any more from there now they gift every bum like Truff and Charlotte Dawson. To be honest though I think it’s a massive insult to your daughter just to lash the present she allegedly got you just cos this tramp has been given a freebie.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
£39.99 for a pair of kids pyjamas!!! Get to fuck! That’s more expensive than a high school blazer. Fuck me, the country is in economic meltdown, people are having to choose between food and heating, and that daft bellend has got her kid advertising £40 pyjamas 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 55

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
She’s having a laugh, she posted a pic of her boyfriend in his grundies handing over her Mother’s Day balon, and now she’s posting about keeping things privet.

We’ve even seen a pic of her scabby minge before now ffs. She can’t keep anything private.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Belle Amie

VIP Member
I had my baby last week, just gone into the kitchen to see all the bottles on the side out of the dishwasher waiting to be sterilised and snorted at the memory of her thinking the steriliser cleaned the bottles too 😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
She’s been fucked off from home n bargain clearly as they’ve had to make space for scousebird’s clothing range
0237B126-4579-41C4-8E54-9EB7237DA035.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 53

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Those sweaty flaps on show have knocked me fucken sick, even someone with 2 glass eyes could spot those fuckers. she looks like an absolute tit 👌🏼👌🏼

The rent a chair news is fucking MEGA! 🤣 .. imagine having to quietly take 50 steps back career wise because your a racist homophobic cunt 🤯

Wiki updated✅ - cannot wait to see actual non edited photos of that hideous outfit

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
She can’t keep anything private this one 😂😂😂 brag brag brag

in other words maybe her family have told her to rain it in or she’s embarrassed that she’s renting a chair 😂😂
They have. A little birdie told me her friends are all now fed up with her and have told her to keep her life off the gram.

• Haha
  • Heart

zarasizemedium

Chatty Member
Who called it ...
she’s not taking a break to focus on herself etc she’s taking a break as her influencing instagram career has ended due to her disgusting behaviour on them tweets no one wants to work with her she’s embarrassed to actually say the truth as it would be her owning it i hope she does focus on herself and have a good word with herself and realise why people disapprove of her come back and don’t edit ya self girl be a role model to others instead of living a fake insta life

• Heart

Abongo2

Chatty Member
I bet shes flown to turkey or Poland where Sallie axl gets her free botched surgery to get one of those mummy makeovers 🥴🥴🥴
I'd fucking scream if someone got a pic of her all bandaged up
Katie Hayes in “the momma returns”
35BEB771-D298-4F3C-9D57-1B4CB040D23A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Reckon shes off to Turkey for a new set of piano keys and a gastric bypass. Then she can come back and tell us all how shes in a calorie deficit etc etc repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Abongo2

Chatty Member
Remember when the thread used to dry up, and a New Member / Lurker would post something to spice things up? Well I think that will start appending again soon…. If it hasn’t already. I hope the racist, homophobic bully is taking this time to reflect on her abhorrent behaviour. Read the wiki.
I remember when I would come drunk on and out myself to spice things up. 😂 not that anyone cared hahahaha.
Imagine truff in a girl band. She would be a spice twirl 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50