Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

platesofmeat

Super grateful to my fellow trolls for my very first thread title - I’m teary! If anyone needs me I’ll be wearing trackies and a trench coat & begging for free shit at my local pub thanks to my new influencer status. It’s super allowed. You’re all just jealous.

especially thankful to @Blair-Waldorf for the inspiration. May Oliver Twist finally get some sleep, and some colour in her wardrobe.

Love ya trolls!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Retro80s

VIP Member
They still trying to flog that motherhood diary??
£22 ffs, it’s April next week!! They’d be lucky to get 99p for them, absolute arse bandits!

• Haha

poppet88

Chatty Member
I can't believe how bad that jumpsuit looks , if I was Kirsty Doyle I would be mortified.
She looks like a bag of shite !!
Kirsty Doyle’s not arsed. She can’t even make the clothes herself. She draws them, and gets her minimum wage staff to make them. Her clothes are shite.

• Heart

Marshallmum1982

VIP Member
Why does this daft twat think she's the only woman in the world to have given birth?!! I reckon I've seen more photos of Olive than I have of my own kids 🙈🙈 Ironic considering how she was originally 'too pure for this world' until the pennies started rolling in. If she was so bothered about the trolls, she'd stop posting Olive- but we know that's the only way she gets any engagement!!! Dickhead.

eskimopie

VIP Member
She’d be a fool to have a baby right now, she’s skint and is gonna have to graft for some £££, the chair won’t pay for itself. I don’t think she could afford the maternity leave. She’d have to buy everything from scratch this time around as well, karma for the disgusting amount of things she was gifted for olive. She didn’t even buy the basics herself. No shame at all. A baby won’t save her insta career, it’ll only make her actual life 10x harder.
She’s taking a break because it’s game over for her, she’s got fuck all to post.
Byyyyeeeeeeee ya fat cunt.

Think it’s safe to say home bargain have deffo fucked her off too, they’ll sell whats left of the stock and forget she ever existed.

• Heart
  • Haha

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
I can’t believe she’s renting a chair. Karma’s a bitch isn’t it Katie?
I hope we don’t enter into another lockdown and she still has to pay rent on her chair!
How the mighty of fallen!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
It's official : KHM has lost control of the situation !! Work has dried up , freebies have stopped.
Olive must have gone on strike after all the slave labour.

All her own doing , digged her heels in & wouldn't apologise. Always the victim it's pathetic.

• Heart

Bunny Rockard

VIP Member
I’m thinking she may treat us to a resurrection on Easter Sunday, a little bit like Jesus Christ did that time.

All advised by her “new agent”. I wonder how the agent is going to spin this racist, homophobic, bully into something similar to the son of God? Read the wiki.

• Haha

Belle Amie

VIP Member
😂😂 I’m dying at the parenting tips from you all while I’m feeding, not pretending to feed and sticking his face in my tit for Instagram likes but like actually feeding.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Fizz22

VIP Member
I know I joke but it says more about the bloke than the girl as he’s either tiny or doesn’t know how to use it
YESSSSSS BETTY 👏 any bloke throws fanny jokes in the ring is sporting a wee willy winky. She has got a wide back though.

• Haha

Boobies

Chatty Member
The setback is bigger than the comeback is all I'm getting from that story.
Oh woe is me, the trolls, my mental helfs...buckle in guyyyzzz cos justice is coming as she reveals the TRUTH! Dun, dun dunnnn ⚡

• Haha

eskimopie

VIP Member
Wft is she waffling on about

All I read was
Good
Good person win
people win
Good
win people always
Always
Always good win
Person always win
Good person always win

She Fucking chats shit!
Good people don’t always win though? Awful things happen to genuinely lovely people everyday. Be arsed with the battle cries. Get a job and go away.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

trixiefrog

Chatty Member
Don’t understand all this blag Alexander Wang stuff knocking about. Why would you want to be emblazoned with a slang term for a schlong?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Keera

VIP Member
She’s made an absolute mess of her career 😂 unreal how her own laziness, nastiness and greed has caused such a massive downfall 😂 co owner of a successful? salon, POSITIVE articles in local papers, a range in a well known retailer, paid advertisements, gifted luxuries, dinners and hotels… to 5am work starts and a rented salon chair in her hometown. KHM - backwards as always 🙄

happy mommas day to you mummies - hope your ballon arches are huge and your bespokes have their best Victorian outfits on for the occasion 🥺

• Haha
  • Heart