Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rebsp1

I think we all need to give @Poirotthepigeon a round of applause for that tea don't we 😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Absolutely PIPING Hot 🫖🫖☕☕ Best we've had in a long time.

Its made my day. I love how she's actually said few months back her love and interest in makeup isn't there anymore to justify flogging her kid and trying so hard at the momma/fashion/interior market. She had ZERO intention of 5am wedding makeup starts and having to actually work.
Few tweets and an echo spread later she's back renting a chair , couldn't make this shit up !!

I hope the trolls who she has doxxed & people she's made feel like shit with her lies ,making out she's a better parent than us all etc all go to bed tonight with a BIG fucking smile on there faces !

Justice is coming....... Well....JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED 😂😂
PAY YOUR RENT FOR YOUR SWIVEL CHAIR HUN !!
She doxxed me on insta… so no I don’t feel upset that someone who is so openly racist, lies about her weight and size making people feel insecure instead of just owning who and what she is, has to go back to work because basically you sit on a throne of lies

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Her Insta is Shocking. Don't know how she's getting away with it , so much blagging & conflicts of interest.

She's flogging Hairburst saying she's like Rapunzel , then she's flogging hair extensions cos her own hair is actually thin rats tails.
She's got about 4 different PJ businesses on the go. She's blagging about the Lumi but having all kinds of facials.
Like seriously how can she be advertising Hairburst making those statements... look at her hair.
F52EDC00-2E71-49C2-AE46-466A0274BF9A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
What salon? Who told you 👀 surely she’ll have to start advertising soon. I bet she’s gonna say it’s bridal only to make herself sound a bit less of a fuckin failure. She really must be skint.
She's in Filson Aesthetics on Borough Road in Birko/Tranmere. Not far from Tranmere Rovers. She needed somewhere do her makeup trials from. Back where she begin because she got too big for her truffle filled boots!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
Happy mommas day to you all. I hope you've all been shown true love from your bespokes with an over the top balloon display. If you haven't you aren't a real momma! Try shaking your bellies and rubbing your tiger stripes more next year 🐯

Anyone seen say it with diamonds Instagram post with truff on! Shocked they are working with her and even posting her fat head on their page! Any burner accounts want to comment on the post 🤣
Screenshot_20220327-080039_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

gigi_93

VIP Member
Bad move of kate to be associating with someone who says the N word after her own racism was exposed. What is WRONG with these dragged up little bitches??

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
Most of the people running these ‘courses’ are non medics themselves. Awful isn’t it?! I know whose hands I’d rather my face be in!
I asked the girl I know whose doing aesthetics, what she would do in the event of an emergency. She said she would go on the Facebook aesthetics page and ask someone would they help. Jesus wept

Why does she always talk like she’s sniffed 3 for 50 please. Her jaws everywhere
Probably because she's just sniffed 3 for 50!
Remember when she got caught sniffing in the toilets of The Courtyard in Oxton & paid the girls bill in exchange for her keeping her mouth shut 😂 How did the deal work out for you Truff?

• Haha
  • Wow

Pinkgrind

Chatty Member
I saw Kate in Home Bargains looking at her own display for ages. How hilarious, I didn’t speak to her but when she noticed I saw it was her and what she was doing she proper stared me out.

she looks like her IG vids tbh and wasn’t massively huge.

• Haha
I said earlier this week, I’ve had some bad news health wise this week. I am just waiting for Tests to confirm if or if not I have the big C. I haven’t told anyone apart from my parents and partner, I don’t want to upset anyone in case I’m ok but I’ve had the shock of my life. I said she needs to put the phone down and look after her daughter and spend time with her, IG isn’t worth the time and energy especially when your labelled racist and homophobic.

My Daughter bless her, she knows I’m not too good and having bloods but that’s it. This morning she arrived with two SIWD bags that she had bought me for MD I could have cried, I had to pretend I like them and will wear them. I am so upset after seeing that cunt advertising for them. I have e-mailed them and told them and that I was disgusted they were working with her and before I get labelled a troll, I have photographic evidence and would send them copies of the gift receipts if they thought I was trolling them. I see they have turned the comments off now. That’s why I e-mailed them because I couldn’t comment on the picture. I can’t believe they haven’t removed the picture of her.

• Heart
  • Sad

poppet88

Chatty Member
Fuck me, I’ve had my 4th Covid booster and feel like absolute shit, all the others I’ve felt ill but this one, no words. I e-mailed SIWD about using her as an advert. Just said my Daughter had worked for that money and I was disgusted they used her.

As bad as her, obnoxious and rude and turning comments off. They also said your items are non refundable so she won’t accept a return, told them I won’t be wearing them and they will find them in a letterbox
Are you related to Narna? You don’t half around like her x

• Haha
  • Heart

Annoyedjean

I wonder if she's pregnant seems to be lots of olive montages🥴 I think her comeback post could be a photo of her with someone else's scan photo #reasonpart2 😏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
She’s 100% saying she’s on a “social media break” (just a break from posting her usual shite to her confused make up Insta) so that she get her head down with no drama at that salon she’s renting a chair at!!

Is she fuck in Turkey, she couldn’t afford it for a start.

Anyone else not see the obvious coincidence she’s renting a chair again to do makeup/working for someone else again after working for herself for the best part of 7 years and she’s quiet on social media again??

Her new boss will be working her to the bone 🤣

the fucking meff, just say you’ve got no fucking money and have to to work again🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46