Katie Hayes #135 Oliver Twist: Please Mum, I want some sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if she’s gone for surgery for a tummy tuck isn’t she proving how shit her PT is on that non existent calorie deficit and all them 5k runs
Haven’t heard about her fabulous PT in Australia recently. Or The Mind PT, who you know, cured her from the trolls.

Reactions: 15
There ya go! I'm always shitting meself in case I leave my pic on
So it was that Soosan after all. Someone on here mentioned some other name ?? Possibly to throw us off track ? Some guy called her and Irene out for their behaviour a while ago and alluded to Soosan being scousema.

Just sat here anyways saying a little prayer for Trolive as no doubt she’s in a summer onesie and beach hat in this weather !

Reactions: 15
Yeah I remember someone saying on here they found her texting their fella behind her back…..surely I’ve not made that up.
I get them all mixed up, Soosan, Irene, Caffy,

Reactions: 7
Wonder if Truff would be pleased or miffed if posts on here stopped while she’s on a insta break (or rather a break from posting)?
I’d guess she’d be pleased, because praise is all she wants regardless of how poorly she conducts herself. But when no one talks about you anymore, you are officially finished.

Reactions: 12
It’s never really been a secret that soosan is scouse ma. Her name is Elle though. And Irene’s name is Kate or Katie

Reactions: 11
Oh god was it, do you want to spill or would it expose you?
I’ll just say briefly so it wont. It was years ago. I was seeing someone and found messages on his phone off Elle, saying what she’s like to do to him . I pulled him on it and he said he wouldn’t go near her and to forget about it. I fucked him off

Reactions: 23
I don’t think khm grasps the “social media break” - when your still fucking liking posts and commenting on shit - you ain’t on a break you fucking gigantic bitch.

I genuinely think she uses that term when she just can’t be arsed keeping up with the usual fakeness she posts daily, it’s hard work being fake, not one genuine bone in her wide body the fucking wild boar

Reactions: 59
Didn’t she kick off because they keep asking has her fella jibbed her? I can’t bare her tbh

Someone asked her how she affords all her designer bags ect and she said she works in finance just made me laugh

Reactions: 1
How passive aggressive is this post from chez, ‘we all have to start somewhere’ also, brave of her to share a blag designer business page too, we all know fakes fund the sex trafficking industry. If you can’t afford the real thing just buy similar from Zara or rent a real one for a special occasion.

Attachments

Reactions: 30
She writes like she is common as muck

oh, wait ….

Reactions: 14
Don’t understand all this blag Alexander Wang stuff knocking about. Why would you want to be emblazoned with a slang term for a schlong?

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.