Katie Hayes #135 Oliver Twist: Please Mum, I want some sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Kate Hayes, I am white chicks
Uncanny , it’s all I see whenever I see a photo of her Sputnik head 😳😳😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her one handed unboxing videos give me the PROPER rage. Just set the phone up with your own bloody ring light and open them properly you complete and utter dicksplat.
This angers me regularly…. Use “YOUR BRAND” to at least appear professional, you unpalatable bastard. Read the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Susan at Ghosh medical comes highly recommended. Can’t get over kates big block head in that hairchoice vid hahaha why would she repost that after going to all the efforts of editing her grid pics? Doesn’t make sense
I don’t have anything to do with Dr Ghosh now seen as he works with or supports Sallie universal credit baggy fanny Axl

I will never understand how the bone structure of her face caves inwards instead of out
She’s going to look like one of those proper bag heads you see in town scrounging for a quid. She wasn’t blessed was she.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
What was the HUGE discount code she blagged?? Wasn’t she ‘revelling’ all tonight? I don’t look at the ogres page as don’t fancy being doxxed.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
duck me, I’ve had my 4th Covid booster and feel like absolute tit, all the others I’ve felt ill but this one, no words. I e-mailed SIWD about using her as an advert. Just said my Daughter had worked for that money and I was disgusted they used her.

As bad as her, obnoxious and rude and turning comments off. They also said your items are non refundable so she won’t accept a return, told them I won’t be wearing them and they will find them in a letterbox

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
She can’t keep anything private this one 😂😂😂 brag brag brag

in other words maybe her family have told her to rain it in or she’s embarrassed that she’s renting a chair 😂😂
I think that’s a dig at us because we let the cat out of the bag and she is embarrassed so wasn’t going to say anything. It’s too late for privacy Kate, you’ve pimped your home, partner and child out.

Reactions: 32

in other words maybe her family have told her to rain it in or she’s embarrassed that she’s renting a chair 😂😂
They have. A little birdie told me her friends are all now fed up with her and have told her to keep her life off the gram.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
They have. A little birdie told me her friends are all now fed up with her and have told her to keep her life off the gram.
I bet they have now all the freebies and invites have dried up. Literally everything she touches or is involved in turns to tit. That new rent a chair salon needs their head testing getting involved with Truff.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

She doesn’t know the meaning of the word private!

Reactions: 10
duck me, I’ve had my 4th Covid booster and feel like absolute tit, all the others I’ve felt ill but this one, no words. I e-mailed SIWD about using her as an advert. Just said my Daughter had worked for that money and I was disgusted they used her.

As bad as her, obnoxious and rude and turning comments off. They also said your items are non refundable so she won’t accept a return, told them I won’t be wearing them and they will find them in a letterbox
SIWD aren’t going to be arsed that you won’t wear their stuff and will put them in a letterbox. They’ve already got your money. I’ve got SIWD stuff, I just won’t buy any more from there now they gift every bum like Truff and Charlotte Dawson. To be honest though I think it’s a massive insult to your daughter just to lash the present she allegedly got you just cos this woman has been given a freebie.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Are you related to Narna? You don’t half around like her x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.