Katie Hayes #135 Oliver Twist: Please Mum, I want some sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand her post about keeping things private. The job she has chosen is to share her life on social media to hundreds of thousands of people. Her bio specifies the things she is willing to share - one of those things is “family”. She’s got her one year old daughter “modelling”, and both herself and other companies share images of her to hundreds of thousands of people. So what exactly is she keeping private?!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I don’t understand her post about keeping things private. The job she has chosen is to share her life on social media to hundreds of thousands of people. Her bio specifies the things she is willing to share - one of those things is “family”. She’s got her one year old daughter “modelling”, and both herself and other companies share images of her to hundreds of thousands of people. So what exactly is she keeping private?!
How skint she is 😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Remember like 6 - 9 months ago she would video the huge mound of (cheap) PR boxes? Now she makes a fuss over one and films it half in the dark. Oh, how the hefty have fallen.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I think that’s a dig at us because we let the cat out of the bag and she is embarrassed so wasn’t going to say anything. It’s too late for privacy Kate, you’ve pimped your home, partner and child out.
Nah, I think she’s trying to make out she’s got all these amazing things going on IN PRIVATE hence there’s little actual content ‘cos she’s so PRIVATE.

When actually there’s duck all going on in her life as a part time makeup artist who’s on her arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I would put money on the fact that most of the people who bought ‘her’ ring light have absolutely no idea who KHM is

Reactions: 23
I don’t have anything to do with Dr Ghosh now seen as he works with or supports Sallie universal credit baggy fanny Axl

I will never understand how the bone structure of her face caves inwards instead of out
She’s going to look like one of those proper bag heads you see in town scrounging for a quid. She wasn’t blessed was she.
You have to question his ethics anyway, he was part of the Jeremy Kyle show when they were telling people to come off their prescription anti depressants to take a lie detector. But I know his wife is good at her job so I just thought I’d recommend haha

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s having a laugh, she posted a pic of her boyfriend in his grundies handing over her Mother’s Day balon, and now she’s posting about keeping things privet.

We’ve even seen a pic of her scabby minge before now ffs. She can’t keep anything private.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
The homophobic racist letting hoppy/narna/dot cotton know that the ring lights have sold out online and that there’s a few left in some stores 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I would put money on the fact that most of the people who bought ‘her’ ring light have absolutely no idea who KHM is
Deffo! No one is buying a ring light because of the name on the box, I bought my daughter one (from Smyths, not KHM!) I bought based on the size, price and what accessories it had - neither me nor my daughter could GAF which child youtuber was plastered on the front of the box!

Reactions: 14
Two things she will want to keep private:
1. Her apology for being an unpalatable homophobic, racist bully.
2. That she is back renting a chair in someone else’s salon.

There’s nothing wrong with renting a chair in a salon, but after spending the best part of two years telling people / publicly announcing, you have fell out of love with make up and where moving into influencing full time.

There is everything wrong with being a homophobic racist bully though. Read the wiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Can’t cope that Greedy has taken Big Trucks advice

View attachment 1157826View attachment 1157827
Well I've not even managed to make my bed yet I've not been inspired enough by the Instagram high and mightys. I just about managed to have a morning brown shark, shower , brush my real life teeth and get the bespokes to school on time. Love how they all post get up and make yo bed. How about get up and have a wash you absolute BEGS !

• Haha
Can’t cope that Greedy has taken Big Trucks advice

View attachment 1157826View attachment 1157827
Get up get your music on and make your bed….duck off. I have to get up and get my bed made, breakfast & lunches made, shower and dress myself and kids, nag kids to eat said breakfast, clear up and moan at kids to get a move on then get out the door for nursery and work - most people have jobs and the morning is rushed - we can’t all just piss about in the morning turning mundane chores into a big thing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Remember like 6 - 9 months ago she would video the huge mound of (cheap) PR boxes? Now she makes a fuss over one and films it half in the dark. Oh, how the hefty have fallen.
Troll. She said yesterday she has loads to open but she’s just to busy to open them now

• Haha
If she'd have just apologised.....she could have made a real apology, heart felt, addressed what she said. Could have been a turning point for her, no, she is too selfish, stubborn and narcissistic. Scum.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.