Katie Hayes #135 Oliver Twist: Please Mum, I want some sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just came on to post this. What is wrong with these cunts??? Doesn’t matter what’s going on in your life as long as you make your bed all your problems are solved!!
That scumbag bleep needs to start off by giving all the poor people their money back what she robbed with her ex and the money her new gf has slotted off the fm orders. The bleeping dog.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Maybe they only make their bed when they are happy and assume that’s causing their happiness - bunch of freaks

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So what exactly is she keeping private?!
Her rent a chair 🤫🤫🤫🤫

You have to question his ethics anyway, he was part of the Jeremy Kyle show when they were telling people to come off their prescription anti depressants to take a lie detector. But I know his wife is good at her job so I just thought I’d recommend haha
His sister is actually my nhs gp, she’s lovely. I forgot about his association with that show.

Reactions: 5
If she'd have just apologised.....she could have made a real apology, heart felt, addressed what she said. Could have been a turning point for her, no, she is too selfish, stubborn and narcissistic. Scum.
Apologised, started accepting herself for who she is and showing her actual body size - she could have come out of this much better than she has for sure. She could have really gone somewhere with plus size fashion! And body positivity WITHOUT massaging her belly about

I don't even think she is really big - she certainly represents more people the size she actually is then the size she tries to edit too! Her account is just all over the place though

Reactions: 20
Get up get your music on and make your bed….duck off. I have to get up and get my bed made, breakfast & lunches made, shower and dress myself and kids, nag kids to eat said breakfast, clear up and moan at kids to get a move on then get out the door for nursery and work - most people have jobs and the morning is rushed - we can’t all just piss about in the morning turning mundane chores into a big thing.
They make you laugh don’t they! I don’t know if my bed is made or not because I was out of it two hours before my husband had to get up for work. Most people are up and out because the have a JOB. If making your bed is curing your mental health I’d say you’re good! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 26
She can’t keep anything private this one 😂😂😂 brag brag brag

in other words maybe her family have told her to rain it in or she’s embarrassed that she’s renting a chair 😂😂
Also In todays episode of story “5 of 14”….😂

Reactions: 5
Well her crappy ring lights or any other of her cheap china tat aren’t in anyway sold out in my closest home bs soooo 💩

Reactions: 7
If there was anything remotely interesting going on in truffs life she’d be bragging about it! Can’t help herself. But there’s fuk all going on so that’s why she’s not posting. She can’t even keep her child’s shits private ffs we’ve all even seen a pic of that!! 🥴

Reactions: 29
Gets no PR stuff anymore does she 😂 those tweets will NEVER go away

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Maybe they only make their bed when they are happy and assume that’s causing their happiness - bunch of freaks
Haha, IQ of my dog who barks when people walk past and since they keep walking she thinks she’s scared them away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone know what letterbox Dot Cotton has lashed her Mother’s Day pressie from SIWD in? Feel like a free bit o’ bling.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Bloody hell what has big had Chezza had done to her back?? 🙈
Can we also spare a moment for the "Mark T" tattoo
Screenshot_20220329-171125_Instagram.jpg
😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Can’t cope that Greedy has taken Big Trucks advice

View attachment 1157826View attachment 1157827
Thing is with the likes of fat tits and this Greedy one is they don’t actually do a full time job or own a company there basically lie abouts and talk tit in to insta. We are all up at 5/530 in our house beds made breakfast getting done little work out clean up dishwasher on washing machine on cats fed quick hoover and wipe around and out lads dropped off at school and then over to the office to check in on everyone. These clowns haven’t a fucken clue. But you know what I don’t have to chat tit lie about what I have and what I don’t to please fucken people on social media it’s fucken hilarious 😆

Bloody hell what has big had Chezza had done to her back?? 🙈
Can we also spare a moment for the "Mark T" tattooView attachment 1158578😂😂😂
Oh she hasn’t got a Mrs T tat on her neck 😂😂😂😂 the fucken shame of her Cheryl Cole had hers 😂😂😂😂😂

Troll. She said yesterday she has loads to open but she’s just to busy to open them now
Is she duck

Long skinny legs my arse 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thing is with the likes of fat tits and this Greedy one is they don’t actually do a full time job or own a company there basically lie abouts and talk tit in to insta. We are all up at 5/530 in our house beds made breakfast getting done little work out clean up dishwasher on washing machine on cats fed quick hoover and wipe around and out lads dropped off at school and then over to the office to check in on everyone. These clowns haven’t a fucken clue. But you know what I don’t have to chat tit lie about what I have and what I don’t to please fucken people on social media it’s fucken hilarious 😆

Oh she hasn’t got a Mrs T tat on her neck 😂😂😂😂 the fucken shame of her Cheryl Cole had hers 😂😂😂😂😂

Is she duck

Long skinny legs my arse 🤣🤣
Omg I think you are right it's Mrs T not Mark T 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.