Katie Hayes #135 Oliver Twist: Please Mum, I want some sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at his arm too šŸ˜‚ She's tried to beef him up again hasn't she! The hulks back!
Maybe The Triple Threat, had just been doing some press ups or squats just before the picture was taken?

Alsoā€¦ The way she writes ā€œtakenā€ instead of ā€œtakingā€ really annoys me. I needed to get that off my chest. Read the wiki.

No troll, he did 10 push-ups before this picture
Snap! Read the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry to derail but can i ask, has anyone been to skin on bold street ?? I think Poppet on here has a bit of a medical background, are they actually doctors ?? Iā€™d really like botox and was going to go to the place I recommended yesterday but have since found out not to lol (still sorry for that recommendation!) x
I think they are doctors in there. I am a bit wary as Iā€™ve had a few offers from them coming through on groupon xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Covid rates rising in Upton Wirral according to the Wirral globe. Truff probably been spreading her covid germs about šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Now thatā€™s what a Motherā€™s Day display looks like when itā€™s NOT been gifted and arranged by yourself šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Susan at Ghosh medical comes highly recommended. Canā€™t get over kates big block head in that hairchoice vid hahaha why would she repost that after going to all the efforts of editing her grid pics? Doesnā€™t make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her one handed unboxing videos give me the PROPER rage. Just set the phone up with your own bloody ring light and open them properly you complete and utter dicksplat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Imagine asking an ā€˜influenzaā€™ to do an unboxing video and they do it in low exposure so u canā€™t bleeping see anything why is she such a dimwit?!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
ā€˜Lots of holidays planned this yearā€™ is that like when she ā€˜bookedā€™ the Maldives or when to Ibiza for 10 days but it was 72 hours?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.