Katie Hayes #135 Oliver Twist: Please Mum, I want some sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably because she's just sniffed 3 for 50!
Remember when she got caught sniffing in the toilets of The Courtyard in Oxton & paid the girls bill in exchange for her keeping her mouth shut 😂 How did the deal work out for you Truff?
Why have I not heard this truff tale 😅 feel ashamed for her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This has happened to me on a few occasions, luckily never as bad as hers was! Worst thing is there’s not a lot you can do other than sit it out! I tried getting eyedrops I read about from my GP but he wasn’t having any of it. It’s like having a heavy permanent frown and you look tired 24/7. I have to be careful and have the smallest amount now. I only get it about once every 8 months, 1 cos I cba, and 2 I’m not made of money 🤣

edit To add, both of mine drop not just one

‘GP, was having none of it’ 😂😂😂😂 sorry Q that tickled me.

I don’t have anything in my face atm I’d like my lips doing but there’s so many bad ‘practitioners’ about I mean look at truff 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s gonna get a shock when she puts the coats away and it snows at the weekend. bleeping blert.
Troll, olive only wears short sleeve dresses in winter anyway, so if it’s snowing deffo no coat is needed.

Also makes me feel a bit sick, her saying she’s blagged a discount. So professional, and it’s deffo blagging or cause she’s tit at everything

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I agree these little mings who train for a day should not be going near anyone’s face with anything sharp, end of the day though it’s up to the customer to research who is filling their face. If you’ve paid 40 quid for filler and not checked anyones credentials you deserve a lazy eye and a filler muzzy 🤷🏻‍♀️

Why does kate always look like she’s had a line??

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Is it compulsory that on any occasion DJ Indesit must give Truff her presents wearing just his under crackers?? Also what's going on with his leg??
Screenshot_20220328-151933_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Sorry to derail but can i ask, has anyone been to skin on bold street ?? I think Poppet on here has a bit of a medical background, are they actually doctors ?? I’d really like botox and was going to go to the place I recommended yesterday but have since found out not to lol (still sorry for that recommendation!) x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I've recently had my lips done for the first time. Wanted them filled for years and spent ages researching before booking with a registered nurse using "premium" branded filler. Not sure whether that makes any difference but I felt reassured that I could Google the manufacturer and read about the product etc.

Wait and save up or go without, why risk letting someone with a few hours training inject £12 product in to your face

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.