Katie Hayes #135 Oliver Twist: Please Mum, I want some sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone do a proper scouse Mother’s Day where it’s a day out with loads of mums on the piss? I love seeing all the pics and vids on the gram. I call it a scouse Mother’s Day as I’ve never seen it celebrated the same way anywhere else. I might take my mum on one next year, she’d have the shock of her life 🤣
Love it

How’s your chair Truff?
Not seen anything this year. There's usually coverage on the Echo Facebook page of mums fighting and kicking off the next day.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I used to feel sorry for her

But then I see pics like this and think who is that?!

And then I remember she put some terrible tweets out there and not only did she not apologise (which wouldn't have been enough but would have saved SOME FACE) she tried to make out someone had created them to make her look bad

Well done and THANK YOU to every brand that dropped her and to all those still using khm the fraud - SHAME ON YOU

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Yeah it winds me up when I see those offering botox, advertise themselves as being ‘medically trained’ without realising that actually means 5 years at med school, not a day course!
I do think some criticism should fall with those allowing non medics to train on these courses, but money talks.

Reactions: 15
Yeah it winds me up when I see those offering botox, advertise themselves as being ‘medically trained’ without realising that actually means 5 years at med school, not a day course!
I do think some criticism should fall with those allowing non medics to train on these courses, but money talks.
Most of the people running these ‘courses’ are non medics themselves. Awful isn’t it?! I know whose hands I’d rather my face be in!
I asked the girl I know whose doing aesthetics, what she would do in the event of an emergency. She said she would go on the Facebook aesthetics page and ask someone would they help. Jesus wept

Why does she always talk like she’s sniffed 3 for 50 please. Her jaws everywhere

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Is she having another social media break again this week? I’ve never known anyone work as little as she does and be so “busy” and stressed

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she having another social media break again this week? I’ve never known anyone work as little as she does and be so “busy” and stressed
Probably working via her rent-a-chair and she doesn’t want to document that does she

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Early thread suggestion…

#Big fat head and jaw a swingin’
Wash your hair and face you’re mingin’!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Most of the people running these ‘courses’ are non medics themselves. Awful isn’t it?! I know whose hands I’d rather my face be in!
I asked the girl I know whose doing aesthetics, what she would do in the event of an emergency. She said she would go on the Facebook aesthetics page and ask someone would they help. Jesus wept

Why does she always talk like she’s sniffed 3 for 50 please. Her jaws everywhere
Probably because she's just sniffed 3 for 50!
Remember when she got caught sniffing in the toilets of The Courtyard in Oxton & paid the girls bill in exchange for her keeping her mouth shut 😂 How did the deal work out for you Truff?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.