Katie Hayes #135 Oliver Twist: Please Mum, I want some sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same!
no this is a different kate to what she posts of her self her whole face and what’s wrong with the mouth when she speaks she such a false person how can you change your appearance that much then post this if i was her pt i’d be having words cos she’s obviously blagging to her about her weight loss

Reactions: 16
no this is a different kate to what she posts of her self her whole face and what’s wrong with the mouth when she speaks she such a false person how can you change your appearance that much then post this if i was her pt i’d be having words cos she’s obviously blagging to her about her weight loss
She hasn’t mentioned that one who’s in Oz for a while has she, or mentioned the calorie deficit she’s not in either.

Reactions: 18
Don't know whether its already been mentioned, but say it with diamonds have turned commenting off on Truffs grid post, think its the only one with comments switched off as well.

Reactions: 11
See Kate’s idol Will Smith made a show of himself last night. Disappointing I’m all for him defending his family but no need to act like a prick.

Reactions: 19
Why is her head square on that video on hair choice. Then crappy invisible hair extensions aren't so invisible hun

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There’s new laws and/or licensing guidelines coming in which mean only those with level 7 qualifications can do fillers and Botox. Level 7 is post graduate and only approved courses will be allowed and the ones they have so far approved only train medics such as doctors and nurses who are registered with professional bodies and therefore have minimum standards to uphold and can be struck off if they go round butchering people.
It’s the Wild West out there for aesthetics at the moment, have seen people pay £40 for lip fillers, I spend more than that on Chinese food when I order a takeaway, I am a fat bastard but it’s still a ridiculously cheap amount to pay for stuff to have put in your face.
When will this be coming in?

Reactions: 2
When will this be coming in?
Not sure when it’s coming in, the House of Lords approved it earlier this month. It’s a new licensing system for cosmetic practitioners called: joint council for cosmetic practitioners. It’s all available to find on Google.

Reactions: 5
I’d love to know whose going to police this. These backstreet filler beauticians will never stop.
Agreed, a lot near me didn’t stop during lockdowns and they can’t lose a license they aren’t eligible to apply for in the first place so have nothing to lose by continuing.
They may have insurance but it won’t have covered them for working during lockdown whilst the law said they couldn’t operate so I doubt lack of insurance in future will be a barrier to working.

Reactions: 12
Agreed, a lot near me didn’t stop during lockdowns and they can’t lose a license they aren’t eligible to apply for in the first place so have nothing to lose by continuing.
They may have insurance but it won’t have covered them for working during lockdown whilst the law said they couldn’t operate so I doubt lack of insurance in future will be a barrier to working.
👏. They’re not bothered are they. They have no professional registration to lose. The amount of people I know who are doing it after a days training and aren’t insured is unbelievable. They don’t even carry emergency kits. It’s shocking!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
👏. They’re not bothered are they. They have no professional registration to lose. The amount of people I know who are doing it after a days training and aren’t insured is unbelievable. They don’t even carry emergency kits. It’s shocking!

There’s also going to be strict rules and high standards for the premises used for procedures. These are medical procedures that should be carried out in an aseptic environment not in the back of a hairdressers or in your mates kitchen. Pretty much got to be a proper medical clinic in future and it will be inspected regularly I believe.

Reactions: 12
I’d love to know whose going to police this. These backstreet filler beauticians will never stop.
I was thinking the same thing. They will always find a way, and people who want to pay bare minimum for these treatments will keep going back.
There should be no such thing as ‘qualified’ within a few days!! It’s actually insane. My sister in law ‘trained’ for 2 days, and is now offering tear through filler, lip fillers etc etc it would be funny if it wasn’t so scary. She writes in her bio “15 years experience in beauty industry” yes hun, doing average at best nails and waxing eyebrows you soft bleep.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I was thinking the same thing. They will always find a way, and people who want to pay bare minimum for these treatments will keep going back.
There should be no such thing as ‘qualified’ within a few days!! It’s actually insane. My sister in law ‘trained’ for 2 days, and is now offering tear through filler, lip fillers etc etc it would be funny if it wasn’t so scary. She writes in her bio “15 years experience in beauty industry” yes hun, doing average at best nails and waxing eyebrows you soft bleep.
It’s terrifying. Them ‘qualifications’ and certificates are absolutely meaningless. It’s not required to operate and anyone can open a training academy the same as anyone can inject fillers.
It would be funny if it wasn’t so destructive, I can’t believe some of these people think they are advanced at something and equivalent to someone who has studied to a level 7, that’s masters degree level, after a 2 day training course.
these will all apply for a license fully expecting to be issued one because of these so called advanced courses they have been on, they will learn very quickly that all they have paid for is a piece of expensive paper disguised as a certificate.

Reactions: 17
There’s also going to be strict rules and high standards for the premises used for procedures. These are medical procedures that should be carried out in an aseptic environment not in the back of a hairdressers or in your mates kitchen. Pretty much got to be a proper medical clinic in future and it will be inspected regularly I believe.
If only public services had the staff to inspect all these premises regularly. Sadly, they haven’t.

Reactions: 6
Why does Kate’s head look square in the Hair choice ad?
And I still hate the name Olive!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Someone I know is the same. A secretary, whose done a four hour aesthetics course, and now advertises herself as an advanced aesthetics practitioner. They’re not scared doing it because they don’t understand the anatomy of the face, or the risks involved. Then some do understand the risks and aren’t bothered, as it’s seen as easy money

Reactions: 14
Someone I know is the same. A secretary, whose done a four hour aesthetics course, and now advertises herself as an advanced aesthetics practitioner. They’re not scared doing it because they don’t understand the anatomy of the face, or the risks involved. Then some do understand the risks and aren’t bothered, as it’s seen as easy money
The mad thing is, if and when it goes wrong, it ruins their ‘career’ once people start talking about it online, first thing people want to know is “who did you go to” and then that’s it, word of mouth gets around and people won’t go near you. I wouldn’t have the bottle to do it me, you’re literally asking for trouble.

Reactions: 15
Did anyone do a proper scouse Mother’s Day where it’s a day out with loads of mums on the piss? I love seeing all the pics and vids on the gram. I call it a scouse Mother’s Day as I’ve never seen it celebrated the same way anywhere else. I might take my mum on one next year, she’d have the shock of her life 🤣
Love it

How’s your chair Truff?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.