Katie Hayes #134 Family day was no fun, got called A racist homophobic runt by No Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love my ma so much I laid her off during a pandemic and didn’t pay her so she was struggling to buy food. I bought some Chanel earrings though and went to Dubai with tax payers money. Delo even went bizzo class 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Mez just has the face that screams "I fully bleeping regret this specimen is mine"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No wonder she’s exhausted, every single bleeping day she’s trying to ‘better’ herself. Stop that tit and just enjoy the moment and the life you lead. Why do these influenzers think they’ve got to be constantly living their best lives and bettering themselves? just get up and live it. Forget the bleeping rest.
1 way to better yourself :
APOLOGISE
End of

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I love that Katie has a necklace with an O for Olive, but her Mum has one of her own name, not her kid 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She's not a looker is she. When Delo shows pics of her on insta, his mate must be like wow Delo has a Barbie for a bird and then they see her and shes like bleeping Gru with a crazy underbite, slick Rick hair and pavement gripper stompers. The shame of it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh my goodness that bridal make up is truly shocking..how can she not see how orange it looks? At least she has linked the make up so we can all stay well bleeping clear of it and avoid like the plague.
You have to be sooooo careful with bridal make up! When I was getting married many moons ago I went to MAC in the Met centre in Liverpool. The girl who was doing my trial had done the MTV awards when they were in Liverpool so I thought I was going to look like a Russian supermodel. It turned out that I looked like like some rough arse over the hill burlesque dancer and I couldn't wait to get home and chisel it off my face

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh my goodness that bridal make up is truly shocking..how can she not see how orange it looks? At least she has linked the make up so we can all stay well bleeping clear of it and avoid like the plague.
You have to be sooooo careful with bridal make up! When I was getting married many moons ago I went to MAC in the Met centre in Liverpool. The girl who was doing my trial had done the MTV awards when they were in Liverpool so I thought I was going to look like a Russian supermodel. It turned out that I looked like like some rough arse over the hill burlesque dancer and I couldn't wait to get home and chisel it off my face
I agree, bridal is supposed to look dewy and fresh. No bride wants her face to be 15 shades orange than her skin.

Reactions: 8
She knows duck all about makeup. The setting powder she’s used has silica in it. In any photos taken using the flash the bride will have white marks all over her face. There are loads of alternatives with no silica Charlotte tilbury does one. Of course truff isn’t assed unless it’s #ad so..

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Trolls I’m having my wedding makeup trial today (mr good grief actually did put a ring on my finger). I did my own makeup for my first wedding so no idea what to expect, but after this weeks “shoot” photos from Kate, im expecting to turn out Oompa Loompa orange with some huge eyebrows a completely different shade to normal. Im also presuming I will look completely translucent with a flash photo due to the pigments in setting powder she will use and to have a half eyelash hanging down by my cheek. Im also expecting brown smokes and her to refer to me as “momma glam bride” as isn’t this what all
Boss babe MUAs do?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Trolls I’m having my wedding makeup trial today (mr good grief actually did put a ring on my finger). I did my own makeup for my first wedding so no idea what to expect, but after this weeks “shoot” photos from Kate, im expecting to turn out Oompa Loompa orange with some huge eyebrows a completely different shade to normal. Im also presuming I will look completely translucent with a flash photo due to the pigments in setting powder she will use and to have a half eyelash hanging down by my cheek. Im also expecting brown smokes and her to refer to me as “momma glam bride” as isn’t this what all
Boss babe MUAs do?
OMG please feed back how it goes!! You can give us a run down of your MUA hopefully doing the opposite of THM at every step hopefully 🤞🏻

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion
Katie Hayes #135

Her reason is working hard to fund a birthday party for the lump of lard

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why has she coloured the skin above the eyebrows in black sharpie? They look bleeping horrendous
If I came down the aisle like that, me and my fiance wouldn't get through the ceremony for bleeping laughing. What kind of twit paints a woman's face like that for one of the most important and photographed days of her life HAHAHAA

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.