Katie Hayes #134 Family day was no fun, got called A racist homophobic runt by No Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought wedding make up was supposed to be soft and dewy, not bright orange and caked on

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why the duck didnt I just swallow 30 years ago and save myself all this bother and trouble.
1C3AFA2E-C630-4ED9-B056-1BB08EBFF80A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Am going to end up on Tattle again arent I cos this bleep has got me infront of a camera for social media....
2C77173C-4EE7-4A83-BE26-40CB06EA4808.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Oh Katie Jane, why did you sell your Oh Darling share, youve got nothing now, no job, and no ring 💍 on your finger. A spinster for life with a season ticket for Chester Zoo isnt going to pay the bills. What a disappointment you turned out to be, just like your father/uncle.
0FD5D75C-5747-4941-8711-0ECCBDE34EC6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh Katie Jane, why did you sell your Oh Darling share, youve got nothing now, no job, and no ring 💍 on your finger. A spinster for life with a season ticket for Chester Zoo isnt going to pay the bills. What a disappointment you turned out to be, just like your father/uncle.
View attachment 1149104
Oh what a sad little life katie jane

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When you’ve just done a fart and you’re waiting for your mate to smell it
50D73D5C-EB6C-422D-82E5-34EE832B5514.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.