Katie Hayes #134 Family day was no fun, got called A racist homophobic runt by No Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh it’s on Woolton road, they’re worth at least 500k now though.

Nobody can live that kinda lifestyle by running a salon, a salon that hasn’t even been open in years now. Nice to see she’s gone on a 3 day course and will be let loose on peoples faces though, another butcher!
Remember she lived in Spain for a while? Ask yourself why.
Exactly, that’s not a lot these days!
Wonder if she still dresses them in bonnets and tit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s skint isn’t she.

That’s the ultimate low, she’ll be flogging FM perfumes and scamming folk just like Greedy’s Mrs next. 🤣
Yep, shes a proper instahun now shes joined an MLM 😂

The shocking thing is she doesn’t even know how to use the device! She was using it without cleanser. Shows these companies don’t even offer basic training. Just about selling.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Truff’s skin is about as glowing as a donkeys face. It’s so dull, makeup goes on it terrible and then she’s using the lumi without any cleanser WTAF????

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Why doesn't she just give it up.
She's on a public account wanting to be an influencer yet she's sitting blocking people ? Some of the girls in our what's app group actually don't mind her & she's even blocked them !!

She's proper paranoid and she's proper skint. Just don't get why if it all bothers her so much she doesn't just get a job and live a private life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Truff has signed up to sell that Lumi you know. Shes now running an MLM business…
Hahahahaha....
Tell us again Kate how the trolls pay your bills.
She's absolutely skint. I'd have called it a day by now, instead she's embarressed herself by signing up to a MLM scheme.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I cant see that post/story? Wonder if IG have removed it?
Her lifestyle always baffles me. She seems to have a lot of money, huge house for someone that runs a salon? No disrespect to owners by the way, just her lifestyle etc seems on another level.
Most salons are for cleaning money and you will never convince me otherwise

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Imagine getting dropped by that many brands you have to resort to MLM 😭 aww Kate I’m such a jealous troll right now

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hahaha this is getting embarrassing now she's giving out discount code for engagement and wedding rings and she's not even engaged after declaring her fella was desperate to marry her 2 years ago 😂😂😂

She will be begging Delo now she's got 15% off rings.
Imagine just spending your days dragging your toddler to businesses making reels for Instagram & on the beg.
Big O bouncing out all greedy like her Ma with her bags of bummed stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
bleeping state of her neck/chest with patchy tan and no doubt dirt
Fat tits here’s an idea have a wash an exfoliate you skank 🤮

View attachment 1131191
Is her nose getting bigger.
Must be all the lies.
Ha ha as if she’s been through all oh no huns comments and deleted.
You do realise most of your trolls use and anonymous viewer or don’t even watch you tit show.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
MLM! Christ she’s grasping now isn’t she. If she had any sense she should get a proper job. She is not and never will be an influencer. Well actually she is, she def convinced me to NOT buy anything she advertises…
Give it up 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How anyone finds him attractive I’ll never know 🤢 he’s got a grin on his face knowing he’ll be balls deep in watch my eyebrows soon

Sorry to break it to you, you homophobic racist skank. Your skin is still the same before and after..tit & DIRTY. The ‘before’ is the same colour and looks like a corpse and the ‘after’ well sorry to say again you homophobic racist, it is filtered to duck
you can so tell that bottom one is filtered she must think all her followers are thick like her no kate we have brain cells you liar

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.