Katie Hayes #133 Oluv's not a model, Delo's no property developer & Kate is not a Zara size medium

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's be honest, like I've heard before, why are we celebrating people who go to bed early and get up early as "Successful" and those that stay up late getting things done and thus get up later in the morning as "lazy". Its bullshit.

Reactions: 48
I think these cunts are bullshitting. They keep spouting the same shyte yet she’s still got a discount code
Yeah actually that’s true she does still have a code big billy bullshiters just like Truff

Reactions: 15
Let's be honest, like I've heard before, why are we celebrating people who go to bed early and get up early as "Successful" and those that stay up late getting things done and thus get up later in the morning as "lazy". Its bullshit.
Honestly, we need to duck this ‘rise and grind’ culture off. It’s just a ploy to get women to do even more than they already do-which is a lot. We need to normalise resting, taking care of ourselves and getting out of this fake girl boss mentality which does zero for us in the long run apart from leave us exhausted.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Exactly, makes no difference what time you get up, it’s what you do with your time and I don’t think highly successful people spend their days filming themselves buying some bananas before sunrise.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Yeah actually that’s true she does still have a code big billy bullshiters just like Truff
Can the person who sent the original message go back to them and ask them why she still has a working discount code if they don't want to be seen working with 'someone who is considered as racist'?

I think they're being idiots by continuing to work with her, even while they are carrying out their investigation, which has been going on for 3 months. I'd love to know what excuses and lies she's told these businesses.

Reactions: 27
ACCIDENTALLY GIFTED THE CAKES. I’m bleeping screaming hahaha get that on the wiki Barb!! The shame of it

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Yanno I love Nogsy, but I don’t think we have any reputable people around here for beauty or hairdressing if I’m honest.

Just get up and make your bed and you’ll be sound.
What about Duchess Beauty on Muirhead ?? Xxx

Reactions: 1
No, I think it’s more I’ve been to the Asda and it’s 7am how successful and driven am I. She posts everything as if it’s out the ordinary. Had to unfollow her as she made out hoovering was some inspirational thing that only she does
If she was so successful then she wouldn't need to go to Asda every day. She'd successfully order online or just do 1 "big shop"!
I've unfollowed her too. I used to like her but she just annoys me now.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She said she fell over drunk. It didn’t look too bad yesterday but today she has a canny pair of black eyes!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
If she was so successful then she wouldn't need to go to Asda every day. She'd successfully order online or just do 1 "big shop"!
I've unfollowed her too. I used to like her but she just annoys me now.
I dont know any big boss babe CEO that daily shops in the Asda.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They cancelled on me when I was booked in to get my lashes done for my wedding so I’ve never gone back there after that. Bad letdowns.
No piss off !!! Ive never been but have makeup booked in there soon for an event !!! 😭

Reactions: 5
No piss off !!! Ive never been but have makeup booked in there soon for an event !!! 😭
Yeah I was really pissed off. This was going back a few years mind you but I got a call off them saying they were closed for staff training that day even though I’d booked in weeks in advance. Hopefully will have improved since then xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why does she keep showing photos to probe they haven’t got a filter on.. she’s proving nothing!

Reactions: 8
Why does she keep showing photos to probe they haven’t got a filter on.. she’s proving nothing!
I know. And the embarrassing camera reel for me you know. Eye bleeping herself. Knocks me sick when anyone over 17 does this!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.