Katie Hayes #133 Oluv's not a model, Delo's no property developer & Kate is not a Zara size medium

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s deffo on a vip monthly plan with these editing apps yano, if she went missing and someone used her instagram pictures she’d never be found

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Any nogzy heads recommend anywhere for a brow wax and tint? My girls gone on maternity

Mez is an enabler, end of. READ THE WIKI

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I honestly have no sympathy for Mez at all and find her an oddity.

I feel when I look at her that She has clearly done duck all in her life , ZSM said she was having to give her own ma food bundles during the pandemic so not like she’s retired with a bag of gold , she’s clearly not all there , raised a horrific child with backwards values , and appears quite the loner.
Completey agree with you. She's an enabler, she's allowed her daughter to be a racist bully. A liar. She created a monster.

Reactions: 20
Any nogzy heads recommend anywhere for a brow wax and tint? My girls gone on maternity

Mez is an enabler, end of. READ THE WIKI
Yanno I love Nogsy, but I don’t think we have any reputable people around here for beauty or hairdressing if I’m honest.

Just get up and make your bed and you’ll be sound.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nail on the friggen head here.. applies to both Kate and Cheryl. White middle class women from the bloody Wirral.. the way they act you’d think they’d grew up in a ghetto not knowing when they was next eating.

Obviously theyve not been brought up by millionaires, but the way in which they give advice on success comes from such a privileged place really does my head in!!

Cant wait for a #bossbabe post with some motivational speech playing on in the background now. Nothing like a bit of KHM or Cheryl Taylor inspo to start your day!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Nail on the friggen head here.. applies to both Kate and Cheryl. White middle class women from the bloody Wirral.. the way they act you’d think they’d grew up in a ghetto not knowing when they was next eating.

Obviously theyve not been brought up by millionaires, but the way in which they give advice on success comes from such a privileged place really does my head in!!

Cant wait for a #bossbabe post with some motivational speech playing on in the background now. Nothing like a bit of KHM or Cheryl Taylor inspo to start your day!
The way Cheryl always posts her bags of Asda shopping makes me think she has struggled at some point, it's like a real weird brag to show your groceries and surely can only come from a place of knowing what it's like not to be able to go to asda every day and fill up bags - and that actually makes her even more of a bleep for showing it off now.

Reactions: 33
The way Cheryl always posts her bags of Asda shopping makes me think she has struggled at some point, it's like a real weird brag to show your groceries and surely can only come from a place of knowing what it's like not to be able to go to asda every day and fill up bags - and that actually makes her even more of a bleep for showing it off now.
And asda is the bleeping stalest place going (soz trolls)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And asda is the bleeping stalest place going (soz trolls)
Haha asda by me is the worst but they do bacon rolls and I pass it on the way home from school run so i basically go in there everyday! (never post my bacon roll and ready made in bottle Starbucks caramel Frappuccino though!)

Reactions: 5

This pains me as I cant stand that woman but she is 100% right here!!!

This pains me as I cant stand that woman but she is 100% right here!!!
Just to clarify I mean Jameela, not @naybi91 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No, I think it’s more I’ve been to the Asda and it’s 7am how successful and driven am I. She posts everything as if it’s out the ordinary. Had to unfollow her as she made out hoovering was some inspirational thing that only she does

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So Truff was accidentally gifted the baked goods according to the group chat this morning from some one in the know 🙄.
42094885-F1EA-40F5-8D01-78539DBE58E1.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
No, I think it’s more I’ve been to the Asda and it’s 7am how successful and driven am I. She posts everything as if it’s out the ordinary. Had to unfollow her as she made out hoovering was some inspirational thing that only she does
Like being in a supermarket at that time of day is a sign of success. It doesn’t mean duck all other than you have nothing else to do at that time and you think your life is so exciting that everyone else must want to see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.