Katie Hayes #133 Oluv's not a model, Delo's no property developer & Kate is not a Zara size medium

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday she said makeup was amazing as she managed to scrounge expensive foundation. Today it’s the lumi?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Truff wishes she was middle class, she’s working class like most of us. Duno about Jimmy Hill though, she did build a house next to the A41 and her sprog goes to private school so maybe she is 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s something new each all the time with her.. like this week will be lumi. Then in six weeks she’ll say my skin was so bad 6 weeks ago, thank god for some new product. It’s an ongoing cycle.
like she makes out hairberrrssttt is amazing.. but then says my hair is thin etc thank god for these hair extensions.
Contradicts herself in each #ad

Reactions: 23
Everyone looks good with make up on but Her skin isn’t in good nick - we have seen her with no make up on 😵💫😵💫😵💫

Reactions: 12
Wow Trolls! I "Generally" can't believe it either! These amazing results using a Lumi AKA the nose reducer!! 🤥
Fu*k off fat tits 🖕🏽
Hi Ho Hi Ho it's off to ASA I go.......

She's been going to Philip Jeffries for facials and posting about it , she goes once a month to him never misses it according to her last week !!

She's been going to Harvey Nics Beauty Bazzar for weekly facials & posting about it !!

Absolute lies & false advertising AGAIN...... notning to do with a Lumi.

As if she's washing her face twice a day with that she doesn't even wash her hair once a fortnight !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I honestly have no sympathy for Mez at all and find her an oddity.

I feel when I look at her that She has clearly done duck all in her life , ZSM said she was having to give her own ma food bundles during the pandemic so not like she’s retired with a bag of gold , she’s clearly not all there , raised a horrific child with backwards values , and appears quite the loner.
Doesn’t she swan off to turkey to meet young Turkish men 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

She's been going to Philip Jeffries for facials and posting about it , she goes once a month to him never misses it according to her last week !!

She's been going to Harvey Nics Beauty Bazzar for weekly facials & posting about it !!

As if she's washing her face twice a day with that she doesn't even wash her hair once a fortnight !!
this is what I mean, if I was paying her or giving her freebies then next mean she’s spouting about some other product my head would be gone. But prob highlights it’s buttons she’s on. As the proper paid contracts don’t let you advertise other companies!

Reactions: 12

Yes too right can’t say it’s the Lumi when getting facials
ASA complaint incoming

Reactions: 19
When you get told “your face will get stuck like that if the wind changes” as a kid.
1280A7C3-122D-4C80-9D26-20F074F04C8B.jpeg

Wow Trolls! I "Generally" can't believe it either! These amazing results using a Lumi AKA the nose reducer!! 🤥
Fu*k off fat tits 🖕🏽
Oh here we go. Only the influencers who are on their arse try and flog the lumi. You can get a dupe off Amazon for 25 quid. Does the same bleeping thing. Who has hundreds of quid to spend on tit like this? Not Kate. 😂

It’s something new each all the time with her.. like this week will be lumi. Then in six weeks she’ll say my skin was so bad 6 weeks ago, thank god for some new product. It’s an ongoing cycle.
like she makes out hairberrrssttt is amazing.. but then says my hair is thin etc thank god for these hair extensions.
Contradicts herself in each #ad
The div will say the lumi is responsible for her wig too now “herrrr berrssttt” have fucked her off. Bet she used it as a toothbrush upon unboxing until the ceo kindly shown her a demo video.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
When you get told “your face will get stuck like that if the wind changes” as a kid.
View attachment 1115843

Oh here we go. Only the influencers who are on their arse try and flog the lumi. You can get a dupe off Amazon for 25 quid. Does the same bleeping thing. Who has hundreds of quid to spend on tit like this? Not Kate. 😂

The div will say the lumi is responsible for her wig too now “herrrr berrssttt” have fucked her off. Bet she used it as a toothbrush upon unboxing until the ceo kindly shown her a demo video.
bleeping scams those products, hair burst is 20 English pounds for a 30 day supply and you can get higher dose of the same bastard thing for 6.99 for a YEAR’s supply off Amazon! Absolute rip off

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.