Katie Hayes #133 Oluv's not a model, Delo's no property developer & Kate is not a Zara size medium

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly have no sympathy for Mez at all and find her an oddity.

I feel when I look at her that She has clearly done duck all in her life , ZSM said she was having to give her own ma food bundles during the pandemic so not like she’s retired with a bag of gold , she’s clearly not all there , raised a horrific child with backwards values , and appears quite the loner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I honestly have no sympathy for Mez at all and find her an oddity.

I feel when I look at her that She has clearly done duck all in her life , ZSM said she was having to give her own ma food bundles during the pandemic so not like she’s retired with a bag of gold , she’s clearly not all there , raised a horrific child with backwards values , and appears quite the loner.
Wasn't she giving her food bundles because Mez couldn't afford to eat because Fat Tits stopped paying her wages during covid?

Reactions: 28
Greetings from 🇨🇻 trolls, I was planning on a tattle break but my bespoke's are fast asleep and the OH is snoring his trap off.

SIWD can get to duck, to associate them with her, again another glutenous meal stuffing her fat trap whilst mez is chomping on puree with her absent teeth. Utter sewer rats 🐀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What’s the score with that Jay Begs? I know he’s the insta hun’s go to hairdresser but that bleeping curly blow of his knocks me sick. I hate fellas with hair they can put in ponytails, gives me the ick.
Him and lantern jaw josh kelly make me bleeping HEAVE. Nothing but a stuck up pair of cunts who look down on people who ain't their z lister huns

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine trying to have a classy event & Truff and Mez rock up !!! Mez in Primarni's finest(minus her dentures as she must have lost them in Town on mad Monday)& Truff looks like she's been kitted out at Birkenhead Market in her pleather jacket !!! To be honest all the clothes from that Caramella look like they are from the market 🤢 😂They are rough as !!! & then it gets worse when she opens that mouth 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wouldn’t buy anything from SIWD anyway, they copy everything, no ideas of their own, copied a necklace I’ve got from boodles and now every man and his XL Bully has one
Not worth the price tag either!

I loathe SIWD anyway, (no offence if you don’t). Every beg and his dog was there today at the P.R event. Charlotte Dawson, Mandy Harrington, Kate Stewart, Naomi Toes, Carla Lawson, And the aptly named Jay Begs. Imagine the money they’ve “given” away and the influenced watching will recoup it for them.
Charlotte wasn’t there?

Reactions: 1
Hectic week so haven’t been able to get on much but I needed to say that just when I think she couldn’t be even more of a beggy twit, she proves me wrong. Imagine posting about Ukraine on one day and then accepting freebies like that the next. What an absolute tit of a person.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Posting her reason naked in the bath to 180k people. It's funny because I'm from before the internet and I'm pretty sure people then didn't used to take pictures of their kids in the bath and then go and knock on 180 thousand doors to show complete strangers.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
FEC84552-2292-4044-9EBB-12CF169FC7F8.jpeg

HOW THE duck does she have the bleeping audacity to say she doesn’t edit herself anymore??

She is not all there. She bleeping can’t be?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
View attachment 1114861

HOW THE duck does she have the bleeping audacity to say she doesn’t edit herself anymore??

She is not all there. She bleeping can’t be?!
She looks like a totally different person again on the left. Her eyes are a completely different shape and as for the nose! No matter how many times she claims she ‘doesn’t edit her pictures really badly anymore,’ the fact will remain that without an Instagram filter, she looks likes she’s been made out of plasticine and then stepped on.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Read the wiki
Remove the fringe, and change the hair colour to Scandinavian blonde, ginger or strawberry blonde, whatever the dirty homophobic racist decides to go with for that day and it’s the image of the car seat kid I think.

Wonder if mez still likes to sleep with young Spanish waiters

And when she’ll be flying out to Spain for her dirty weekends with them like she used to before the pandemic

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Imagine trying to have a classy event & Truff and Mez rock up !!! Mez in Primarni's finest(minus her dentures as she must have lost them in Town on mad Monday)& Truff looks like she's been kitted out at Birkenhead Market in her pleather jacket !!! To be honest all the clothes from that Caramella look like they are from the market 🤢 😂They are rough as !!! & then it gets worse when she opens that mouth 😱
I liked a dress from that caramella site so uses Google lens to find it on Ali express for over half the price. Thanks tattle for that tip!

Can’t stand mez, proper chav. Also, the video of her reason that needs police protection from weirdos, that she has posted naked in the bath, you can see the effect of spending 390 days in a car seat

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.