Katie Hayes #133 Oluv's not a model, Delo's no property developer & Kate is not a Zara size medium

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pre tattle they used to make me feel like that too. Even average Janes showing off their strategically placed selfriges bags or car steering wheel logo while posting their “fresh claws”. Now I just laugh and think how bleeping sad they are! 😂
All up to their eyeballs in debt..

Reactions: 10
BUT…….that is not her natural look she’s got make up on 🤣🤣🤣🤣 so what point is she trying to prove…..???? 👌🏻🤦‍♀️🤣🤣
Yes! Im not down with all the skin trends but surely to show off the benefits of the Lumi she should be posting herself makeup free?? Otherwise how does anyone see the difference? So confused 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Forgot to post this the other day but that nose contour is absolutely shocking,
Why isnt she contouring down the side to make her bulby nose appear slimmer,
She hasn’t go a clue the smelly boff
Troll she doesn't need to do down the side as whatever brush she shall use to blend will be that brown and dirty it will blend it all in like magic obviously!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yep she used to brag about it, her little “toy boy” and their dirty weekends 😷
No wonder her windscreen wiper is hanging off and she could barely afford her own food shop - she’s been scammed sending money back to her 19 year old boyfriend in Turkey 🤣

fantastic skin 🥴🤣
1B45B4FC-1084-4424-8FA8-2DF1E05E16B3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
No wonder her windscreen wiper is hanging off and she could barely afford her own food shop - she’s been scammed sending money back to her 19 year old boyfriend in Turkey 🤣

fantastic skin 🥴🤣
View attachment 1116120
The lashes thou why are muas sticking half a lash on girls 😳 puzzled at girls having zero lashes on inner corners anymore just stop its awful

• Haha
Reactions: 15
5B75C649-08E2-4680-B80A-AC43EA3DB8BB.jpeg

Still baffles me why little legs was walking around naked on the landing whilst she was filming herself this time 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Honestly , the colour of the foundation she wears sickens me more than her alleged amazing skin. Wtf is that colour ???
Agent orange 🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊

Hope she brings one back preferably a 25 year old waiter to become Truffs new daddy 😂
She'll be on this morning soon, like that 80 odd year old last year, bragging about using a whole tube of KY jelly for her first shag with the Turkish toyboy....🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.