Katie Hayes #133 Oluv's not a model, Delo's no property developer & Kate is not a Zara size medium

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loathe SIWD anyway, (no offence if you donā€™t). Every beg and his dog was there today at the P.R event. Charlotte Dawson, Mandy Harrington, Kate Stewart, Naomi Toes, Carla Lawson, And the aptly named Jay Begs. Imagine the money theyā€™ve ā€œgivenā€ away and the influenced watching will recoup it for them.
Whatā€™s the score with that Jay Begs? I know heā€™s the insta hunā€™s go to hairdresser but that bleeping curly blow of his knocks me sick. I hate fellas with hair they can put in ponytails, gives me the ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Whatā€™s the score with that Jay Begs? I know heā€™s the insta hunā€™s go to hairdresser but that bleeping curly blow of his knocks me sick. I hate fellas with hair they can put in ponytails, gives me the ick.
Jay begley is his full name, I donā€™t know much about him really he was off his cake in gbar years ago but werenā€™t we all šŸ˜‚

his hairs mad isnā€™t it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Iā€™ve said it before about the foetal alcohol syndrome. Jade Goody had it and I see a lot of similarities between them

Reactions: 28
Fuckin helllllll Iā€™m sorry I mentioned the fact iā€™d bought something from SIWD šŸ¤£ šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“ I must be a pure biff coz I canā€™t afford the likes of boodlesšŸ„± (actually I can but have better things to spend my dough on)

read the wiki
Iā€™ve got the initial necklace from there, from when they had just started years ago and mines
fine, itā€™s never tarnished and I always wear mine,
and it wasnā€™t Ā£350 either have they gone up in price?
Fuming theyā€™ve gifted necklaces to all them beggy cunts šŸ˜”

His hair salon is by mine and I know a few people that go to him and say heā€™s nice like, and they all rave over him as a hair dresser,
His prices are ridiculous so never been in

Mez looking at herself for this picture kills me šŸ¤£

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Iā€™ve got the initial necklace from there, from when they had just started years ago and mines
fine, itā€™s never tarnished and I always wear mine,
and it wasnā€™t Ā£350 either have they gone up in price?
Fuming theyā€™ve gifted necklaces to all them beggy cunts šŸ˜”

His hair salon is by mine and I know a few people that go to him and say heā€™s nice like, and they all rave over him as a hair dresser,
His prices are ridiculous so never been in

Mez looking at herself for this picture kills me šŸ¤£
I think Iā€™m just jealous of his curly locks šŸ˜‚.

Iā€™m another one he with the SIWD initial necklace. Gutted theyā€™ve gifted her stuff to be honest, Iā€™ve always liked it in there.

Reactions: 10
Her kids the fuckin IMAGE of her ma !!!!!
All I could see was the kids face on her mas body at that fake ass sitting in a cold warehouse all-for-the-gram dinner party lol

Reactions: 10
Mez would show up at the opening of a bleeping envelope wouldnā€™t she the absolute fruit cake.
I feel a bit sorry for Mez that she only gets invites as her racist homophobe daughters plus one.

Has anyone on here got any influential friends that could invite Mez to something WITHOUT the bison getting an invite? šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.