Katie Hayes #133 Oluv's not a model, Delo's no property developer & Kate is not a Zara size medium

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she took the necklace off Mez & is gonna wrap it up for Mother’s Day.
Of course she will have the best balloon display ever!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I loathe SIWD anyway, (no offence if you don’t). Every beg and his dog was there today at the P.R event. Charlotte Dawson, Mandy Harrington, Kate Stewart, Naomi Toes, Carla Lawson, And the aptly named Jay Begs. Imagine the money they’ve “given” away and the influenced watching will recoup it for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
duck off say it with diamonds I’ve literally just bought from them 😡 sell out CUNTS
Plus it all tarnishes, the amount of complaints is unreal. Let’s just say I know first hand, the mark up on the jewellery is insane as it’s a load of cheap shite 😡
Plus they don’t even have shop phone to ring they tell staff to use their own mobiles - imagine!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Fuckin helllllll I’m sorry I mentioned the fact i’d bought something from SIWD 🤣 🥴🥴🥴 I must be a pure biff coz I can’t afford the likes of boodles🥱 (actually I can but have better things to spend my dough on)

read the wiki

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Fuckin helllllll I’m sorry I mentioned the fact i’d bought something from SIWD 🤣 🥴🥴🥴 I must be a pure biff coz I can’t afford the likes of boodles🥱 (actually I can but have better things to spend my dough on)

read the wiki
Wasn’t aimed at you sorry just to say they’re another company which is all smoke and mirrors!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s no answer to her being a horrible person. Mental health problems can exist, alongside awful personalities
No cure for being a bleep. She’s can’t take a pill for it. Can’t bleeping bear the pig.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Greedy Arse Kate take take take, doesn't even wear silver !! Little Miss Charity should say to Say it with diamonds , keep the necklace make a donation to Ukraine Charity (yano cos she's so concerned about it 🙄) instead of giving me that £350 necklace that I won't wear.
I bet they just give it to her to wear today

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mez would show up at the opening of a bleeping envelope wouldn’t she the absolute fruit cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.