Katie Hayes #132 Unemployed, undisputed record holder for the fastest 5km run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly , I was dying with shame even seeing this mentioned , I couldn’t even watch her stories, now all of these receipts, WOW.

And now, to find our her ma went and watched front row , just shows how Mez is 100%, Clinically, a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

I keep cringing cos I think of what my partner would say to me (not engaged) if I told him I was off to ‘model’ wedding dresses. Honestly , I would bleeping die of being ripped to death.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
8am? Don’t most makeup artists have to start the makeups loads earlier than that on wedding days? The lass wouldn’t know a hard days work if it came and bit her on the snout.

Reactions: 20
It's quite sly that they didnt have her size. That zip is straining and isnt all the way up. Not a very good advertisement for the dress.,
Of course, Truff never chooses to post her back view and a lot of the time, only posts half her face so this was never going to be a good idea. I honestly can’t see why she’d be modelling the bridal gowns. Been out all day so only catching up now. Mortified.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is going to be ON ONE tomoz once she reads here.... 😂😂😂
Defo be some fake insta pages popping up - saying they're DMing her all kinds 😂😂 the usual carry on....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
as graceful as a battering ram!
she doesn’t look bad at all, let’s be honest if the dress fit properly it would of been better. The warped image she has of herself is the most offensive thing, just own it ZSM.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What is this on ?
Go on Wongs Jewellers story please and watch it. Like I can’t explain it, I’ve watched it I’d say ten times already. The lady with the mic calls the host out and everyone’s gives her a round of applause.

The poor woman goes to walk forward, realises KH is stood centre stage with her back to her and there’s no way getting round her hahaha. She is literally blocking the woman.
KH then lunges and grabs the mic off the lady holding it. It’s about 15 seconds of toe curling theatrics !!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Omg I had to watch on wongs , THAT SNATCH 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 like Jackie chan

Never seen her move so fast , maybe she does knock them 5kms out fast after all

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Was just about to say her “bridal” makeup looks suspiciously like her “going out full glam”
Ive said it before I’ll say it again she’s a one trick pony
A one trick pony with the grace of a wildebeest!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So can we get one thing straight. Shes posted a pic of her make up Artists but they all work for themselves? All better to. Also the dress from Carmela holding on for dear life those buttons. Just size or lose the weight

Reactions: 12
Sorry I am miles behind so probably mentioned…

Proper Dalek spinning to murder someone vibes from the bridal catwalk moves. Feel like she might be the one who kills the current Doctor.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.