Katie Hayes #132 Unemployed, undisputed record holder for the fastest 5km run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she have to be involved in the catwalk ?? Don't get it ??
She should have been touching up the actual models before they walked as the MUA, just don't get why she's insisted on getting up there ??

We will have the Monday Mantra shite tomoz about her overcoming her anxiety & mental health , she was loving hogging the mic being front and centre there today ! She's a complete Narcissist !!
Yes can see it now tomorrow night on a comedown ranting about trolls because sheโ€™s read here but kate listen to our views start over your influencing as a plus size model tell you what it might change peoples views of you a Tiny Tiny Tiny bit ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I still canโ€™t get over her fist pumping her way off stage like Quasimodo

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It's quite sly that they didnt have her size. That zip is straining and isnt all the way up. Not a very good advertisement for the dress.
She probably told them sheโ€™s a size 10 and theyโ€™ve had to shove her in whatever plus size they had in stock ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There you go Goss. Swear that girl will have whiplash !!!
View attachment 1107029
OMFG the way the snatched that mic with her big gammy hand. How that girl kept her cool ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

They way she stomped down that catwalk like a bleeping hitman. I bet 18 stone rugby players would look better in that dress, No elegance or grace, shes like that scary mum off the goonies. She makes me bleeping heave ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Iโ€™d have bleeping chinned her if she grabbed a mic off me like that the horrible beast, any need at all???

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Iโ€™m a massive lurker but Iโ€™ve just got to say this is the funniest thread on tattle by a country mile. Absolutely bleeping howling here, I sound like Muttley.
Well done main trolls and thanks for cheering me up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
OMFG the way the snatched that mic with her big gammy hand. How that girl kept her cool ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

They way she stomped down that catwalk like a bleeping hitman. I bet 18 stone rugby players would look better in that dress, No elegance or grace, shes like that scary mum off the goonies. She makes me bleeping heave ๐Ÿคฎ
Wig I am crying here !! The Mama off the Goonies ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Mez is the Double of her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That poor Claire (I think the woman said her name was) the organiser with the mic tried to get everyone to give her a round of applause and nae bleep could see her cause KH wouldnโ€™t fuckin move out the way !!!!!

And then the way she grabs the mic off that woman hahahaah I am dead
What is this on ?

Reactions: 1
Mez front row taking pics on her phone thatโ€™s got the leather front cover on it bless her, at probably the most unflattering โ€˜angelโ€™ for anyone, never mind someone who pretends to be 4 sizes smaller than they realistically are ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.