Katie Hayes #132 Unemployed, undisputed record holder for the fastest 5km run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just want to give a shout out the hardest worker at that event! Fat tits zip!
Screenshot_20220306-184555_Gallery.jpg

God bless little Mez on the front row. Like the Anna Wintour of the Woodchurch Estate
Screenshot_20220306-184834_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
Inskinuk is the biggest troll 😂 Didn't post any other brides videos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I take it all back. Her attitude is vile. Don’t move or turn round to applause the show creator and snatching the mic. Always needs the final word.
THAT WAS THE WORST OF IT !!!!!!
She stood fuckin CENTRE stage and didn’t move out of the way for the show creator who came out from behind for a round of applause. Not only did KH not move out of the way for her she didn’t even turn around to clap her!!! Me toes were CURLING!!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
The person who dressed her done her dirty on her back she should of had a veil but hats off to her i couldn’t wear anything like that with a big back but yet again she’s continually wearing clothing that doesn’t fit right
I think its actually supposed to zip all the way to the top but that's as far as they could get it

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Her back just mesmerises me. Like, how can it be THAT big? I’ve never seen anything like it in my life. What bra size must she be?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh my goodness, the speed she grabs that mic before anyone could thank the organiser, so that yet again hambeast makes it about her being centre stage. That poor lass will be down her GPs tomorrow asking for a physio referral.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
The whole thing has just made me cringe cringe cringe, no diversity in the models, WEIRD music for the catwalk, random dancers… and then truff who will never ever ever learn that she can photoshop herself to oblivion but people will always see the real her. Just 👏🏻 bleeping 👏🏻 own 👏🏻 your 👏🏻 size! She looked fine, if she didn’t photoshop no one would make comments about her true size.

The difference in her going from looking so uncomfortable in that dress, to absolutely loving the limelight when she had the mic at the end. Like two different people.

Reactions: 38
Whoever runs that account is defo a main troll 🤣😂 that’s a corker 🙈🤣

If she put a bra on backwards and scooped all that wobbly flesh into it then her back tits would be as big as her front ones.
She literally has a crack in her back doesn't she 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why did she have to be involved in the catwalk ?? Don't get it ??
She should have been touching up the actual models before they walked as the MUA, just don't get why she's insisted on getting up there ??

We will have the Monday Mantra shite tomoz about her overcoming her anxiety & mental health , she was loving hogging the mic being front and centre there today ! She's a complete Narcissist !!

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.