Katie Hayes #132 Unemployed, undisputed record holder for the fastest 5km run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know who the crying lady is but to me looks like she's sunbathing and the sun's shining on her and making her eyes stream. Anyway I tried to make the ET one but it wasn't on the app so I had to make do with other edits not that good.
Can some on put the crying face Truff and Mat onto hinchs alpacas

• Haha
Reactions: 13
bleeping hell has she not given up being an influenza yet?
Can’t stand kids in designer clothes. Going back about ten years now but one of my old friends fellas was dodgy, they used to treat him like a celeb in kids cavern he’d go in and buy one of each for his “princess” she was always in that Monnalisa stuff, don’t know what it’s like now but back then it was all shiny frilly shite like you’d buy on a market 🤢 vile

Reactions: 14
Just catching up on greedys thread love how hers and Kate’s are both merging in to one another 😂👌🏻.
Do you think Kate has slid in greedys dms?
Aww charl I am so sorry that you have bin getting abuse from the trolls. I've noticed on my tattle page that I dont read that my main trolls are now you're main trolls. Iv got my own private police crime report number do you want the link so you can get 1 too scare your trolls? Don't let the trolls win you made a big mistake addrissing the fraud stuff should have just ignored it like I did when I was in the echo for being racist and homofobic how ridiculis when your my favorite instagrammer and your gay. My advise to you would be to fink of five things in your head that make you happy, rit them down and then charl girl all your problems will just go away. I used to suffer with my mental helf but don't anymore since I do that xxxx big hugs love ya ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
So I’m new on this thread and had no idea who this stinky bish was till yesterday, the other threads I’m on were not very active yesterday so was browsing and I spent my day on and off reading her wiki (didn’t finish until this morning as wow it’s a lot of stuff lol) Anyways all I can say is I can’t stand this scruff already and I haven’t even looked at her insta yet (well done to whoever has contributed to the wiki 👏🏻) the most unbelievable thing is the filtering and editing of pics 😲 imagine being a brand and deciding to work with her and her true self turns up 😳 for a start she has the back of a linebacker for the NFL 😂 it’s one thing filtering and making your skin a little clearer etc but the shaving down of body fat and size that she does is just MAD haha… i had many a laugh reading this wiki and I shall definitely be back for a laugh or 20 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I refuse to believe that one bag is her entire kit as a ‘professional’ make up artist, all the others I’ve seen have 5/6 different bags 😂 At one point I had almost that much just for myself! Can’t wait to see all the orange ‘brides’ with their lashes hanging off later

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Is today the day she’s actually modelling in the catwalk like she said she was a couple of weeks ago or she just painting the models orange?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.