Katie Hayes #132 Unemployed, undisputed record holder for the fastest 5km run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She boils my piss! She's so bleeping insensitive to those who don't/can't have kids! Guess you can't go if you're not a momma 🙄
I cannot STAND the way these knobs say mamma and momma!!!!! Drives me bleeping insane!!!! And yeah, never thinks for a moment how she makes other people feel who don’t / can’t have kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She boils my piss! She's so bleeping insensitive to those who don't/can't have kids! Guess you can't go if you're not a momma 🙄
I don’t understand what being mum has to do with her job? With anyones job? I would say 90% of mothers work, why does she make out like shes doing something groundbreaking? She wouldn’t know a proper job if it slapped her in the fat bloated face.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
[
Sun in eyes

Also there was an option to do titanic again, but with a cat so I couldn't not

T

That bleeping arm ! But she don't use the filters ever
Ahahahahhahahaha 💀

“Biggest bridal catwalk”
Pahahahahaha ok fat tits

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her own ‘bridal makeup’ look is honestly my makeup look for work when I’ve been rushed without a mirror and gone far too heavy with my blusher, and am yet to take a wet wipe to my foundation lips.

Reactions: 19
I don’t understand what being mum has to do with her job? With anyones job? I would say 90% of mothers work, why does she make out like shes doing something groundbreaking? She wouldn’t know a proper job if it slapped her in the fat bloated face.
Exactly this! I work in children's social care with many families and kids who are facing some real issues, then I go home and look after my own kids.... I don't bleeping bang on about it 24/7. She has literally nothing to her, no substance!
I AM MOMMA

Reactions: 27
I might start doing this at work, change my email signature to Boss Momma Management Accountant and end every meeting with "we got this mums"

#MamasDepreciationSpreadsheet.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Maybe she'd like to live a day in a real working mums life. You know, the ones where you are tied to proper working hours and you're rushing around doing nursery and school drop offs. The ones where you have to take a day off when your child is poorly and get looked down on for choosing to stay at home with your child instead of going into the office. The ones where you can't just have a day off pissing around on Instagram and making up your own 'working' hours. Shes not relatable in the slightest, its embarrassing that she's trying to make 'boss mummas' a thing 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 53
No offence, but she hasn't got much else going for her. Fella that can't stand her and deffo doesn't have sex with her. A kid that I'm telling you now, is a bleeping handful....never known a kid to say No so much. A mum and dad who are brother and sister. No job. No living room. No TV in her bedroom. A corridor that's freezing with a paper plant stand and a couch that doesn't fit. I could continue, but I wont. She has duck all except MOMMA personality. Give over love.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
What are these ? 16 year old brides ?? Couldn’t she get some actual women bride age with fine lines and wrinkles ?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No offence, but she hasn't got much else going for her. Fella that can't stand her and deffo doesn't have sex with her. A kid that I'm telling you now, is a bleeping handful....never known a kid to say No so much. A mum and dad who are brother and sister. No job. No living room. No TV in her bedroom. A corridor that's freezing with a paper plant stand and a couch that doesn't fit. I could continue, but I wont. She has duck all except MOMMA personality. Give over love.
Best description of Truff ever! 👏🏻😍. This should be posted at the top of every thread 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Any one seen the new advert for the Nan movie, shes in the car with the grandson and says this doesn't look like Coventry everyone is orange, he replies No Nan this Liverpool. Thanks to Truff with her sunny delight coloured makeup.

• Haha
Hi 👋🏼 I’ve lurked on this thread dipping in and out for a good while, before making an account...unfortunately I do have a real, very hectic life outside of my phone 😔 unlike khm hence why I can barely keep up an I’ve never commented.

So the other night I was in bed reading here & my husband (he’s a nosey fucker) asked what I was doing, I was explaining about Kate, how she edits her pics, is tit at make up and how she’s always got that poor bloody child on the go! I went onto TikTok where a young girl was the first on my fyp doing her make up, in-depth step by step (she wasn’t an mua, bit like Kate 🤦🏻‍♀️) so he said ‘is that the fat bleep now’ 😩 - we’re not skinny minnies but we also don’t edit our photos either, UNlike Kate’s insta photos vs real life.
I think it’s UNcanny how much of the cats in the kitten with Kate & olive - on her ‘big brand’ photo shoot, her underbite was really visible

‘Summer is here’ is she messing? Spring hasn’t even sprung yet, sweet baby Jesus it was bitter yesterday!

I personally think Kate is her own ‘main troll’ she uploads all this shite & lies to insta knowing full well where it’ll end up 😂

Also another thing to get off my chest 🙈😁...yano if I came home an said ‘I’m selling my half of the company to my business partner to pursue an unstable career on Instagram’ my husband would deffo wanna fight me...he’d tell me to fuckin grow up an get a grip!

I haven’t been reading since the start, I first knew of her when she popped up on my insta with her crying pregnant troll rant - I NEED to know how gammon came about please 😂 did she mean to write handsome or something

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I cannot STAND the way these knobs say mamma and momma!!!!! Drives me bleeping insane!!!! And yeah, never thinks for a moment how she makes other people feel who don’t / can’t have kids.
And why do they perpetuate this vibe that unless you’re infatuated with your kid to the extreme you’re obviously not a good mum.

If you’ve got to go over board to profess the fact you love your kid something is bleeping wrong.

Hi 👋🏼 I’ve lurked on this thread dipping in and out for a good while, before making an account...unfortunately I do have a real, very hectic life outside of my phone 😔 unlike khm hence why I can barely keep up an I’ve never commented.

So the other night I was in bed reading here & my husband (he’s a nosey fucker) asked what I was doing, I was explaining about Kate, how she edits her pics, is tit at make up and how she’s always got that poor bloody child on the go! I went onto TikTok where a young girl was the first on my fyp doing her make up, in-depth step by step (she wasn’t an mua, bit like Kate 🤦🏻‍♀️) so he said ‘is that the fat bleep now’ 😩 - we’re not skinny minnies but we also don’t edit our photos either, UNlike Kate’s insta photos vs real life.
I think it’s UNcanny how much of the cats in the kitten with Kate & olive - on her ‘big brand’ photo shoot, her underbite was really visible

‘Summer is here’ is she messing? Spring hasn’t even sprung yet, sweet baby Jesus it was bitter yesterday!

I personally think Kate is her own ‘main troll’ she uploads all this shite & lies to insta knowing full well where it’ll end up 😂

Also another thing to get off my chest 🙈😁...yano if I came home an said ‘I’m selling my half of the company to my business partner to pursue an unstable career on Instagram’ my husband would deffo wanna fight me...he’d tell me to fuckin grow up an get a grip!

I haven’t been reading since the start, I first knew of her when she popped up on my insta with her crying pregnant troll rant - I NEED to know how gammon came about please 😂 did she mean to write handsome or something

Welcome Troll and cracking observation regarding mini truff and the genetic underbite.

• Heart
Just catching up on greedys thread love how hers and Kate’s are both merging in to one another 😂👌🏻.
Do you think Kate has slid in greedys dms?
Aww charl I am so sorry that you have bin getting abuse from the trolls. I've noticed on my tattle page that I dont read that my main trolls are now you're main trolls. Iv got my own private police crime report number do you want the link so you can get 1 too scare your trolls? Don't let the trolls win you made a big mistake addrissing the fraud stuff should have just ignored it like I did when I was in the echo for being racist and homofobic how ridiculis when your my favorite instagrammer and your gay. My advise to you would be to fink of five things in your head that make you happy, rit them down and then charl girl all your problems will just go away. I used to suffer with my mental helf but don't anymore since I do that xxxx big hugs love ya ✨
P.S Here's 20 quid go & buy yourself some new Pj's & fluffy slippers 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.