Katie Hayes #132 Unemployed, undisputed record holder for the fastest 5km run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why hasn’t olive hot a helmet on??? Bespoke, rainbow, life saving,Spanish speaking genius child not worthy of one. Or gloves?? It’s FREEZING 🥶
This drives me bleeping mad 😡 Even if she’s lost the instructions it’s common sense to PUT A HELMET ON YOUR 19 MONTH OLD CHILD!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 24
What a pair of Gobshites ! Disgraceful !
Sure there will be some passive aggressive rant later off smart arse, about her not having a helmet on once she reads here.

Reactions: 23
Why hasn’t olive hot a helmet on??? Bespoke, rainbow, life saving,Spanish speaking genius child not worthy of one. Or gloves?? It’s FREEZING 🥶
The state of Kate’s jacket, she really does stink of old chip fat, BO and piss

Reactions: 15
WHO did her lip blush ??? Like who absolutely did that monstrosity ?? I need to know. Not that I want lip blush and know who to avoid lol, just to see how bad the rest of their work is.

Also. That bike ride is such conceited bullshit. I bet she’s said to him ‘YOU HAVE TO DO IT. It’s my job. I need fuckin content!!!!!!’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love how she’s written ‘little bit of sunshine and we’re straight down the beach on the bikes,’ like they’re the bleeping fit family and it’s a regular thing. Truff, admit it. Those bikes will be lashed back in the black shed in the shityard and won’t see the light of day again until Willy Wonka’s Employee of the month decides he wants to pretend he’s doing another backwards triathlon.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She is only out on the bikes cos she is skint… we all know she would prefer a gifted dinner at Opera Grill 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I've just seen this in my gallery on my phone ! Can't get over it yano hahahahaha
It’s hysterical. I keep going to her page, looking at it and chortling to myself.
The silly cow’s just done a collab with In the Style, what’s she whinging about? That someone called her out for robbing old people? Cry me a river witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Troll Olaf is pulling little Mat in the trailer while her and Truff belt out Celine Diones greatest hits
Nah troll. Olaf is a top the trailer, belting out Celine Dion whilst sat on a throne. Just like the Rotary Club Santa. Been down our road already. I sat at the window with tears streaming down my face.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Olive’s hands are bright red from the cold and the selfish ignorant cock hasn’t even thought to put gloves on her 💔 she’ll be on stories later saying that yes Olive did have gloves on but she pulled them off and dropped them along the way, I bet you

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.