Katie Hayes #132 Unemployed, undisputed record holder for the fastest 5km run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oliveโ€™s hands are bright red from the cold and the selfish ignorant cock hasnโ€™t even thought to put gloves on her ๐Ÿ’” sheโ€™ll be on stories later saying that yes Olive did have gloves on but she pulled them off and dropped them along the way, I bet you
Olive loves being freezing and living life dangerously with no helmet on. It's her favourite ๐Ÿฅบ

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Reading Greedyโ€™s thread someone wrote the tears look suspiciously like jizz. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Reading Greedyโ€™s thread someone wrote the tears look suspiciously like jizz. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I used to read her thread but it was always the same tit about her robbing pensioners with her ex. Is ot any better these days?

Reactions: 8
I used to read her thread but it was always the same tit about her robbing pensioners with her ex. Is ot any better these days?
No still the same so I stopped following it had to go back yesterday for a nose.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just noticed that Deloโ€™s exโ€™s new fella has been cold water dippingโ€ฆ. Wonder if thatโ€™s why Diddy Delo wanted a go today?! ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just noticed that Deloโ€™s exโ€™s new fella has been cold water dippingโ€ฆ. Wonder if thatโ€™s why Diddy Delo wanted a go today?! ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
He's another one that's about 5ft 1.
What is it with these tiny men they have๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Apple Watch really sets off the look she is going for.
When I moved up here I got told by a lot of people the kids cavern and cricket are known for selling lots of fakes. Is this just a rumour I heard or has anyone else heard it?
I have deffo heard that. I got a designer top out of kids cavern for my nephew and it was like a rag after one wash. I reckon it was a blag one from Turkey

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I have deffo heard that. I got a designer top out of kids cavern for my nephew and it was like a rag after one wash. I reckon it was a blag one from Turkey
Nothing makes me vomit more than seeing kids dripping in kids cavern tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't know who the crying lady is but to me looks like she's sunbathing and the sun's shining on her and making her eyes stream. Anyway I tried to make the ET one but it wasn't on the app so I had to make do with other edits not that good.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.