Katie Hayes #132 Unemployed, undisputed record holder for the fastest 5km run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uncle fucken Fester, who leaves their over the sized blazer on to do someones makeup.
35A30929-7419-422C-B957-A9AF9E3C7DF6.jpeg
540F39A9-F90B-4CB9-A61C-59EB1AA21372.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
There are girls getting dressed in the background & that imbecile is walking round recording people in the room just to prove she's got something going on !

That Maddison J one is stupid letting her hijack her event into 'ours' , Kate wouldn't have give a duck about a wedding show if she hadn't made the Echo & getting lashed by brands left right & centre.

Reactions: 25
Bridal make up is my favourite oh for duck off fat tits it’s the same fucken make up you Went out on Friday night and what you wear every fucken time you do your make up 🤣🤣 she’s a one hit wonder this one
Was just about to say her “bridal” makeup looks suspiciously like her “going out full glam”
Ive said it before I’ll say it again she’s a one trick pony

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The bleeping colour of her face 🤦‍♀️
Nahhhh who would have eyebrows and makeup like that for your wedding day !!! If I was getting married again and this was the final look and they showed me I would literally say "are you bleeping taking the piss"

• Haha
Oh here we go she's through herself in the Chair now for her 'glam' she's defo bouncing down that runway. No show without bleeping punch. Feel ashamed for her you're the hired help and you're not engaged love.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Every bride wants a tangerine line not blended into their hairline.

Imagine showing Lisa eldridge truffs bridal makeup, she'd cry.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
All the other MUAs’ kits look great - neat looking cases, a huge selection of different make up items, plenty of palettes/colour choices etc. Then Truff rocks up with her little HB’s case, designed for teenage girls, full of shite. The shame!

• Haha
I really hope someone goes to the show and takes some real life pictures other than the filtered to duck fakes she will show. I've got a chicken in the oven or i would be dragging my dad's fiance to the wedding show lol

• Haha
The way that other MUA aggressively smacks her brush on her Palette in the background (over the girls shoulder ) has got me creased

Also great diversity with all white / orange, and mostly blonde models.

Reactions: 26
I might start doing this at work, change my email signature to Boss Momma Management Accountant and end every meeting with "we got this mums"

#MamasDepreciationSpreadsheet.
Nah, I'm not even joking they used to do tit like this at my last job. Momma cups, momma life and all that jazz. Like, ERRRR HELLLOO?, you're not a momma at work

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So I’m new on this thread and had no idea who this stinky bish was till yesterday, the other threads I’m on were not very active yesterday so was browsing and I spent my day on and off reading her wiki (didn’t finish until this morning as wow it’s a lot of stuff lol) Anyways all I can say is I can’t stand this scruff already and I haven’t even looked at her insta yet (well done to whoever has contributed to the wiki 👏🏻) the most unbelievable thing is the filtering and editing of pics 😲 imagine being a brand and deciding to work with her and her true self turns up 😳 for a start she has the back of a linebacker for the NFL 😂 it’s one thing filtering and making your skin a little clearer etc but the shaving down of body fat and size that she does is just MAD haha… i had many a laugh reading this wiki and I shall definitely be back for a laugh or 20 😂🤣
Welcome love it’s funny as duck over here 🤍

I’m sorry but she’s fake as duck 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The jelly is fallen out of that dress as she Walks!

Own your size Katie love just fucken own it.

She would make a fortune being a plus size influencer

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Well she’s well and truly confirmed on that video of her as a “model” she’s no ZSM she’s defo not a 12 pushing a 14 she’s felt sick because she knew people was seeing her unedited body

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.