Katie Hayes #132 Unemployed, undisputed record holder for the fastest 5km run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will never, ever forget when she tried to have a very late term abortion by putting her rainbow reason in that death trap trailer. I honestly don’t think that’s been topped yet

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Summer’s not here, you absolute imbecile. It’s March. Spring is barely here yet. And a triathlon is swim-bike-run, not run-family bike ride-swim. Honest to bleeping God. 🙄
Nice to see she’s waited until Olive is the right age before going back out on the bike with her in the trailer this time though..
She will have Oluv in a (gifted) bikini today. First day it's not been like a torrential violent storm , stripped off frozen.

Another day of her playing the victim jumping on a bandwagon slagging social media.... then in the next posts exposing her child & telling everyone where they are. Boring boring bleep

Reactions: 19
I will never, ever forget when she tried to have a very late term abortion by putting her rainbow reason in that death trap trailer. I honestly don’t think that’s been topped yet
She tried to off her multiple times... hanging off the edge of the worktop in a car seat near finished me off

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Boss isn't it really..... Truff is basically saying she can use VILE homophobic language , troll people , appear in the echo but never apologise or even address it......

Someone says she used a filter last night to chisel her chin & she's on the warpath "shouldn't be allowed" "these people must stop"
Absolutely hilarious the hypocrisy!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If anyones interested in a little crossover gossip, remember Truffalo’s Scottish pal Nadia Thorburn - well her boyfriend (Olaf’s one night babysitter) has been caught shagging other girls after football training. Seems birds of a feather do flock together…

The tea is on her thread - someone even has screenshots of his messages to another girl!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
what the duck are the eyebrows and why does she keep yanking the dummy out of olive’s mouth?

Reactions: 9
‘Summer is here’-it’s bitterly cold out there you stupid big whopper. Fools spring more like.
I couldn’t stop looking at that lip blush which has been completely ballsed up. The absolute state of it.

I’m still chortling at that Greedy woman’s pic 😂😂😂. Imagine thinking you’re hard done by cos people call you out for being a big swindling thief when there’s literally millions of refugees having to flee their homes because they’re getting bombed. That’s real suffering you absolute dipshits, not cos someone called you fat tits on a gossip forum.

Reactions: 25
Olive modelling for kids cavern now?!
thought they would have more sense x
When I moved up here I got told by a lot of people the kids cavern and cricket are known for selling lots of fakes. Is this just a rumour I heard or has anyone else heard it?

Reactions: 4
When I moved up here I got told by a lot of people the kids cavern and cricket are known for selling lots of fakes. Is this just a rumour I heard or has anyone else heard it?
I’ve heard it’s a rumour. Everything in there seems legit to me.

Reactions: 5
Don’t know about Cricket but can’t imagine that being true of Kids Cavern, they’re owned by JD Sports.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.