Katie Hayes #132 Unemployed, undisputed record holder for the fastest 5km run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she think she was so beautiful lastnight that everyone online thought she was a walking filter ?? Is she messing 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Get outdoors summer is here …… babe it’s the first week of March - pretty sure we are not in summer 🙄
Also when is she going to ask this pa to start reading her rants for her because they literally make no sense at all
P. S get a wash Kate

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oilily, that's a blast from the past! Does anyone remember Paul O'Gradys daughter, she worked there?!

Reactions: 4
Summer’s not here, you absolute imbecile. It’s March. Spring is barely here yet. And a triathlon is swim-bike-run, not run-family bike ride-swim. Honest to bleeping God. 🙄
Nice to see she’s waited until Olive is the right age before going back out on the bike with her in the trailer this time though..

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Summer’s not here, you absolute imbecile. It’s March. Spring is barely here yet. And a triathlon is swim-bike-run, not run-family bike ride-swim. Honest to bleeping God. 🙄
Nice to see she’s waited until Olive is the right age before going back out on the bike with her in the trailer this time though..
Troll. Olive is riding her own bike

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Get outdoors summer is here …… babe it’s the first week of March - pretty sure we are not in summer 🙄
Also when is she going to ask this pa to start reading her rants for her because they literally make no sense at all
P. S get a wash Kate
Thanks for that Truff, don't mind if I do! Seeing how you are right by my house and I'm about to take a stroll down anyway with my bespokes I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you! I'll be armed with my phone and a tranquilliser gun in case your charge🦬

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hate to break it to you Truff, but the River Mersey is not the sea.... the clues in the name 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why doesn’t the soft bleep realise that she gets called a dirty, fat nosed, fake fucker because that’s what she is to her core. Regardless of the ANGEL, filter or edit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
They’re opening one up in Newcastle 🥴
They’ve opened one up in Glasgow too

I do like getting the odd designer bits for my boy at Xmas and his birthday but if I ever had to get it on tick I’d be calling it a day. Most of the time he’s decked out in joggies from George or H&M 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.