Katie Hayes #132 Unemployed, undisputed record holder for the fastest 5km run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always has the most exciting day planned a.k.a freebie. Give it up Kate & just admit you’re hanging out your arse.
Talking about filters & angles why do you make yourself 10 sizes smaller than you are then?
Bad scruff!

Reactions: 24
Hi Kate why do you make it obvious you read here that rant about filters is embarrassing i actually feel so sickly embarrassed for you justifying that you can’t stand what you read on here but here is the truth about you your a top class photo editor we only see the real you when your friends post real pics of you you are a bad catfish face & body there’s is nothing wrong with being a bigger girl own it i’m a 14/16 and love it embracing them curves instead of editing them

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just why?
The fact that Matt never acknowledged her shows they are distant. Only so much he will take before he’s crawling into bed with nine toes and watch me eyebrows (makes me howl everytime I see it) also, her and Olive are two peas in a pod. Cute when you are little but I always see a 3 year old when she’s on because she’s forced her to grow up!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I thought kids cavern was still in cavern walks, shows you how long it’s been since I went to cavern walks/Met quarter 😂
Mind you the last time I was in cavern walks must have been around 1999!

known to sell fakes i’ve heard not a really big shop only has two shops in the whole country
There’s 3 stores now, 2 in Liverpool and one in Manchester

Reactions: 8
known to sell fakes i’ve heard not a really big shop only has two shops in the whole country
The only reason she’s said she will do it is to get the free stuff. Pimping her child out to get the goods. Imagine when Olive is older and she says where’s the money from all my modelling jobs. Errrrmmmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine watching a film on your iPad in bed because someone thought it was a good idea to convert the garage to a living room where the sofa faces a wall, 6 feet away and to see the tv, you’d put your neck out! Life goals, right there.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Imagine watching a film on your iPad in bed because someone thought it was a good idea to convert the garage to a living room where the sofa faces a wall, 6 feet away and to see the tv, you’d put your neck out! Life goals, right there.
Why don’t they just get a telly for the bedroom??
Or would that upset the aesthetics in the room? 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My thoughts exactly. Is there not a telly on the wall 😂😂 she will let us know soon enough most likely

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought kids cavern was still in cavern walks, shows you how long it’s been since I went to cavern walks/Met quarter 😂
Mind you the last time I was in cavern walks must have been around 1999!

There’s 3 stores now, 2 in Liverpool and one in Manchester
They’re opening one up in Newcastle 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t understand her,if she’s really unhappy with her shape then do something about it. I wouldn’t care she has a cracking pair of legs.
Not pretend to calorie count,I don’t care if she’s in calorie deficit (so she says) her diet isn’t healthy at all.
Also,I still don’t understand why she has a PT that lives on the other side of the world. A bit like her upside down house.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Good god what the duck is she on about now?
So boring. I couldn't care less what people look like.

I'm more embarrassed that you've eye fucked yourself multiple times. Grow up, who does this at 30 yrs old? Go and get a job.

Reactions: 19
Her eyebrows need a thread of their own. What is going on with them??

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t understand her,if she’s really unhappy with her shape then do something about it. I wouldn’t care she has a cracking pair of legs.
Not pretend to calorie count,I don’t care if she’s in calorie deficit (so she says) her diet isn’t healthy at all.
Also,I still don’t understand why she has a PT that lives on the other side of the world. A bit like her upside down house.
Because she can edit pics and send to the PT there is no way of bumping into her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Weekly hair wash? But she’s at the gym or ‘running’ almost every day?

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Weekly hair wash? But she’s at the gym or ‘running’ almost every day?
i wash mine every 2 days and i know your not supposed to i just can’t stand dirty hair and i’m a MUM kate there’s no excuse for poor hygiene 🤢 there’s always 5 mins to wash yourself

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.