Katie Hayes #132 Unemployed, undisputed record holder for the fastest 5km run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she opens her eyes to pose for her insta story as the poor real MAC MUA is trying to apply eyeshadow 🙄
I feel like she’d scream the place down if a model did that when she was working
Shame they didn't slip and poke her in the eye, try and teach stinkfingers a lesson

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The way she opens her eyes to pose for her insta story as the poor real MAC MUA is trying to apply eyeshadow 🙄
I feel like she’d scream the place down if a model did that when she was working
I hope that MUA put a mask on… nothing to do with Covid but more to avoid the STENCH OF TRUFF…

…sounds like a product suggestion for her Home and Bargains Range, eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wide awake - look on insta and there she is wearing a bleeping waistcoat and black trousers like a boyband from the 90s.
For some reason I gave her too much credit and thought it was a jumpsuit.
That’s on me.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hope that MUA put a mask on… nothing to do with Covid but more to avoid the STENCH OF TRUFF…

…sounds like a product suggestion for her Home and Bargains Range, eh?
Maybe she’ll bring out her own eau de stench with penhaligons 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Logging on early for my shift today. Next door is up partying (still). I might go join them.
One question, what the hell was she wear last night? Fat tits are not a good look in a pleather waistcoat.

Reactions: 16
Logging on early for my shift today. Next door is up partying (still). I might go join them.
One question, what the hell was she wear last night? Fat tits are not a good look in a pleather waistcoat.
Chanelling her inner Robbie Williams

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m really sorry if I offend anyone but I’ve always thought dressing your kids out of the likes of Kids Cavern is chavvy and people with legit money don’t dress their kids like that. My mum had me in there religiously as a kid, we didn’t have money, she paid them off over months god bless her. I hated it all, it was all neon colours and huge logos. It’s chavvy!! She always had me in fuckin Oilily too which I remember being at the side of Primark in the 90s.
My sister in law dresses her kids the same, I dress mine out of Next and my kid always looks so much nicer than hers.
Omg THIS. I much prefer clothes from Zara and next, or even the likes of John Lewis. The odd pair of shoes or a coat or a suit for Christmas and Easter etc I’ll go to Melanie Louise over kids cavern anyway

Reactions: 24
Wide awake - look on insta and there she is wearing a bleeping waistcoat and black trousers like a boyband from the 90s.
For some reason I gave her too much credit and thought it was a jumpsuit.
That’s on me.
I thought it was a jumpsuit too, at first glance thought she looked nice for a change and then I saw it properly. God only knows what that looked like in ‘real’ life

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg THIS. I much prefer clothes from Zara and next, or even the likes of John Lewis. The odd pair of shoes or a coat or a suit for Christmas and Easter etc I’ll go to Melanie Louise over kids cavern anyway
I’ve just looked on there. Jesus Christ! What in the ‘my big fat gypsy wedding’ is going on!
Next and H&M are my faves. H&M does some gorgeous stuff and it’s quirky too.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Maybe she’ll bring out her own eau de stench with penhaligons 😂
She will turn up with a load of bottles and place them on a shelf with #mybrand #collab #Penhaligons&KHM and then do her fastest ever 5km sprint out the shop before the girl behind the till notices.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looked like she was off to play snooker last night.
Can’t get over that tongue it’s massive.

Amazing family day out aka some freebie as Truff never pays to take her family any where.

Bad woman

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Here we go. We use filters angles etc etc. How about don’t then. Show people you. You claim you never edit but then say you do. Make up your bloody mind. Put the bleeping news on and get a real problem. Stop being so self obsessed and wake up to the world you silly woman! Sick and tired of this woke society! This country is in a bad way. She will also be walking everywhere soon as fuel will sky rocket and she will be moaning about that

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Here we go. We use filters angles etc etc. How about don’t then. Show people you. You claim you never edit but then say you do. Make up your bloody mind. Put the bleeping news on and get a real problem. Stop being so self obsessed and wake up to the world you silly woman! Sick and tired of this woke society! This country is in a bad way. She will also be walking everywhere soon as fuel will sky rocket and she will be moaning about that
She won't realise the fuel has gone up until her electric key starts running out quicker and quicker. Mines just gone up an extra £50 on direct debit. Fuels also about 1.53 so she will love that gas guzzler she has. Can't wait. Fat tits is already Skint tits....watch this space she will be BROKE TITS

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ugh first thing in the morning and you can just tell this is going to be another day of “da trollllllllzzzzzzz” with Matt and Olaf wishing she’d duck off and let them have a weekend in peace.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.