Katie Hayes #131 Can't say Yes to the Dress 👰🏼‍♀️✖Cos Delo couldn't care less !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eeeee look at how much dry shampoo is in Smelly Arse's hair ! 🤢🤢 absolutely caked it's white !

Why does she feel the need of a Monday to come on telling everyone how she feels & prattling on about how people should love their lives. No one is arsed !!!

We're on this planet for only up to 100 years.... that line again. bleeping Boreeee
Her skin did not look like that on the live

for someone who had a facial last week her skin looks terrible, dry and congested

Reactions: 16
Her mum and dad really do look similar don’t they.

Why is she thanking her mum for all she does for the girls? Surely olive is 1 girl, what other girls is she referring to the weirdo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Her mum and dad really do look similar don’t they.

Why is she thanking her mum for all she does for the girls? Surely olive is 1 girl, what other girls is she referring to the weirdo.
Your profile pic is hysterical and terrifying 🤣🤣

Shes a tit. Just say HBD and be done with it. Pure speeches.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine telling your employer - "don't worry people are gonna send you my racist and homophobic tweets, just my trolls".

duck. Off. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Going out with her ma for her birthday and has been the gym but hasnt washed her sweaty barnett, just dry shampooed the minty mare. So an extra 5 minutes in the shower is all it takes, or didn't she bother showering. 🤮
100% the scruffy cunts not showered and probably turned her knickers inside out again to get some extra use 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine telling your employer - "don't worry people are gonna send you my racist and homophobic tweets, just my trolls".

duck. Off. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yes I would love to accept this role, before I do, please be aware you may receive a deluge of emails from my main trolls with screen shots of my previous racist, vile and bullying behaviour. I’m not sorry, but just thought you should know. Don’t worry they are only jealous.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I think she's a proper handful and always has been, Truff just tried to hide it.
Dont say that 🥴 her bespoke has
duck ME, THAT MAKE UP reminds me of when I was 18 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The way she’s done her eyes looks like how I’d do my make up when I’d been pre drinking in my mates room for hours before getting ready and walking into town at 11.30pm for a night out 🤣

View attachment 1092838
It bleeping does 😂😂😂 after my 10th bottle of echo falls after listening to club land volume 10.

It's that lash hanging off that kills me everytime. My 5 year old could stick it on better for me

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mez drinking out of a Cup with Wayne & Waynetta necking holding Hollie's Scan Picture hahahaha. bleeping strange bunch that lot 🥴
760B4754-0FA0-4A9D-B2BA-CCC440F9FB0A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
They’re proper Hills have eyes & Wrong Turn family.
Not a brain cell between the lot of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Still no stairgate? Baffles me this
To be fair we never had one. As long as they don’t wander in the night time / climb out of the cot I didn’t see the point as was always with my little ones when they were toddling

Now then trolls. I am a big fan of my air fryer.

But.

Why do eggs in the air fryer? It takes the same length of time?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be fair we never had one. As long as they don’t wander in the night time / climb out of the cot I didn’t see the point as was always with my little ones when they were toddling

Now then trolls. I am a big fan of my air fryer.

But.

Why do eggs in the air fryer? It takes the same length of time?
And how do you get the boiling hot bowl of water out? Just leave it til it’s cold, wafting egg water stink?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.