Katie Hayes #131 Can't say Yes to the Dress 👰🏼‍♀️✖Cos Delo couldn't care less !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine your makeup artist turning up tae dae your makeup and your ain makeup bag is bigger than her kit. Ah have a makeup artist in the family and when they started going to weddings/events they hud tae get a bigger car tae transport her cases. Truff genuinely doesnae deserve any clientele for her absolute disregard for them.
As a fellow Scot I love reading your posts in an accent haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s such a scruffy, dirty little dog leg I can’t cope for one second
Hahahahhaa Dirty Dog Leg I'm crying 😂😂

I can not believe that makeup kit , I can't not believe she's posted it. Everything's minty , you can see most of the stuff is empty. There is literally 2 lip liners , 2 mazzies, 2 eye liners. Everything's cheap and nasty gifted stuff. It's shocking that shocking though !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I own more make up than that 😂😂😂😂😂. I would send her packing if she turned upto mine with that shite

Reactions: 16
That kit is the reason she only ever does one glam. She doesn't have enough stuff to do something different!

Reactions: 16
Errr maybe Olaf is kicking off every night because she knows full well she’ll be taken into her parents bed?? Not rocket science Kate, seems to me like you’ve made a rod for your own back

Reactions: 31
Errr maybe Olaf is kicking off every night because she knows full well she’ll be taken into her parents bed?? Not rocket science Kate, seems to me like you’ve made a rod for your own back
God I know she's getting played be her own toddler the daft bint and she can't see it

Reactions: 13
Desperate for engagement and I don’t mean 💍 💤

And Kate the problem is YOU - ‘we pop (pop - duck offfff) her in our bed’ - making a rod for your own (massive) back

And I’m speaking from bitter experience 🤣
Faze???? What the duck 🤣

Olive Haze is having a faze

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Not being funny but what decent MUA these days doesn't have Charlotte Tilbury , Dior or MAC Makeup in their kit ??
Imagine paying her all kinds for Bperfect makeup & £2 Olive lashes from homies hahaha wow.
Plus it's probably all her own personal stuff too lashed in absolutely filthy.

Makeup wasn't part of her plan it was Plan D not even B cos she thought she was going to be smashing it as a Momma, Falcon , Interior Designer , Cooking , Fitness Blogger. All big massive fails, she's overnight all for makeup and got her "makeup mojo" back aka she's skint.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hourglass are a crappy company, they refuse to do products for deeper skin. No wonder that boff uses them.

Out of boredom I just quickly put together what I'd stick in my imaginary bridal kit.

RCMA foundation pallets, amazing for shade matching. Their powder is cult.
Some blush & highlight cheek palettes from nars.
Scott Barnes for contouring, his stuff is king.
Bronzer chanel or CT depending on cream/powder.
Nars have amazing concealers/colour correctors.
Eyeshadow... has to be the biba natasha denona pallet or pat mcgrath mothership.
So worth the price tag.
Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks & glosses.
Eyebrows ABH or benefit.
Eyeliner the KVD beauty, or Charlotte Tilbury.
Primer I'd spend on the tatcha silk canvas for wedding make up also use the Hollywood flawless filter from CT.
Mascaras I'd pick Bite beauty, maybelline or catrice.
I'd not bother with any dated brands like mac, lancome or Estee lauder in 2022
if I was using drugstore only id only use catrice, maybeline and loreal for bridal. (probably the loreal x elie sabb bridal collection with a waterproof mascara, prob roller babydoll lashes one.)

My pat mcgrath makeup is my biggest luxury and worth every hard earned penny, for wedding makeup you should be showering brides in luxury, you stingy twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Right I’ve had enough of this imposter, I can literally do better make up than her, I’ve never done a make up course in my life, I’ve watched real MUAs on insta and picked up my skills, only on my face I should add, but that is not an impressive face of make up. I dislike her. Read the wiki
To be fair to Truff, at least she has a signature “look”

Even if it is, orange caked on foundation, pubey brows, lashes hanging off and grease bound oil slick hair 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
1000 pound to have her hanging around your wedding all day hahahaha surely no ones been that daft

• Haha
Reactions: 22
1000 pound to have her hanging around your wedding all day hahahaha surely no ones been that daft
She will demand a seat at the wedding table and a meal, and old sticky fingers will nick a couple of wedding gifts on the way out 😉

#4KSAVERS

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Are these on the wrong way round, aren’t the shorter lashes supposed to be nearer to your inner eye then get longer and flick out more towards the outer eye. I may be wrong, I’m no MUA but they don’t look right to me ?
Troll they are bespoke

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The makeup trends have changed massively recently, no more harsh Kim k contour and cut creases, it’s all about fresh dewy glowing skin, fluffy brows, half lashes, subtle eyes with lots of nudes (doll beauty have been doing a lot of it). Feel like truff is trying to do it but failing miserably. The makeup isn’t as complex anymore so for a mua who’s supposed to be at the top of their game she should be able to do it with her eyes closed.

Reactions: 21
She will demand a seat at the wedding table and a meal, and old sticky fingers will nick a couple of wedding gifts on the way out 😉

#4KSAVERS
Bet she stands in the mirror holding the brides dress & trying the brides shoes on her size 13's sending pics to Soft lad dropping the hint thirsty cow haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Desperate for engagement and I don’t mean 💍 💤

And Kate the problem is YOU - ‘we pop (pop - duck offfff) her in our bed’ - making a rod for your own (massive) back

And I’m speaking from bitter experience 🤣
NEVER had any issues with her sleeping in 18months? Ohh fuckoff. Just like she didn’t have any issues with her c-section and breastfeeding? She talks pure tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
NEVER had any issues with her sleeping in 18months? Ohh fuckoff. Just like she didn’t have any issues with her c-section and breastfeeding? She talks pure tit.
I think she's a proper handful and always has been, Truff just tried to hide it.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.